• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

Pages: 112345678..8

What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

francis0523
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

wew! i like guitar! and i like drums too! but i dunno how to play a drums ^^
nurdiyana
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

i like violin :D but i play guitar.. ;)
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i liek to play drum :D\m/ but i never play it. waaaa,poor me T_________T
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]d piano........but i wana learn how 2 play d guitar & drums....cool..[/b]:thumbsup:
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

drums ang piano! :)
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i can play the guitar, bass guitar, drums and piano. but the triangle is my fav. :lol: kidding. bass guitar.
marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

guitar!! i lub it!! but i also want 2 learn how 2 play a piano.. coz i want to play that damn pachelbel canon.. (reminds of sassy girl) :crybaby:
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Guitars and the mostholy Bass..[/b] ..but I only play the Guitar.
makegamaru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

GUITAR and teh BASS GUITAR!!! rak n rol ^_^
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

rhythm .... :D =)

Last edited by lizzie9201 (2008-10-12 10:49:42)

hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i can play a little bit on the guitar. but i love to play the piano. i just don't have the opportunity. i love both the piano and guitar. :)
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]guitar is mei fav instru. i can also play piano mei 2nd fav :D[/b]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the bass guitar! :)
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hmmm. piano and guitar :D:thumbsup: and the others instruments too.[/b]
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]I think that the guitar is HOT. xD I do not have the patience to learn though. Violin&&piano are cool instruments too. :thumbsup:[/color]
windar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I like acoustic guitar
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't have any favorite but i have instruments - guitar - electric guitar - drums hahah!
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Piano :thumbsup: Coz i just can playing piano :lol: *So pity am i* But i allways try 2 learn how 2 play guitar w/ ma fwendz :wow:
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm... i lyk drum.. but i'm having a hard time..playing it..haha
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my fave instrument is the violin but i play the piano and flute....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

Pages: 112345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:55

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy