• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

Pages: 1..123456788

What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

my favorite instrument is piano..but somehow, i want to learn how to play violin..
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

guitar i think* cosz thatsz the only instruments i can play.. =)
abigailgeriane
» n00b
1969-12-31

the guitar... i love playing w/ this instrument... i also like playing drums but i love the guitar more. :D
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]Acoustic and Base Guitar.=)[/color][/b]
human1percent
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i like drums and piano..[/b] :D
D E V L Y N
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me guitar :D
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i play the piano and flute but i want to play the guitar and violin
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i have 3 fave instru one was guitar the other one was piano & the 3rd one was hmmmm... violin! :eh:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Im still learning how to play the drums & acoustic :D :thumbsup:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]guitar the easiest one hmmm organ too that's my fav intruments[/b][/color]
shelldon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Me? like piano.... and i love FLute... and i like to play the Organ.. Cuz i LOVE MUSIC!
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=shelldon]Me? like piano.... and i love FLute... and i like to play the Organ.. Cuz i LOVE MUSIC![/quote] [b][color=green]Me too i love music @topic flute is my fav instrument as well:)i remembered not eating when i was in highschool & just play & play w/ it:cool:[/b][/color]
jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

My favorite instrument is guitar... It is easy for me to play that instrument... :wow:
minion.dianne
» n00b
1969-12-31

piano... i like playing piano, when i was a child my tita said, i always play the happy birthday song... :drool:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] piano here..LOL~ n keyboard [ that's same..! ] LOL~ hhaw..x]~ i wish that i could play guitar n violin..XDDD~[/align]
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

mine is an organ. errm. my lola send me to a tutorial to learn it. wakoko, but then i end it up in just a couple of months i think, hahah, the teacher is kinda like a :mad: all the time. wahahah kidding. but its partially true. :lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]my favorite instrument is piano,,.but i want to learn how to play a guitar[/b]
xtine05
» n00b
1969-12-31

DRUMS and GUITAR. :) hahaha. addicted nako sa guitars. lol=D
pretzkul
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me?,,i love guitar and pino.. ..i play mostt is guitar..♥
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Guitar and also drums.. Kep rockin![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

Pages: 1..123456788

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:40

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy