• ARCHIVES 
  • » Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

Pages: 12345..5

Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

maritagueco
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just go there and write non sense thing just for the fun of it. why couldn't we be more sincere in our actions? doesn't this people realize that other people are suffering from their wrong doings? [b][color=#FF0000]PLEASE stop posting non sense things in the Bulletins.[/b][/color]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

Yeah, I agree that there are a lot of spam/nonsense bulletins and chain messages. :wallbash: :arrow: I rarely post any bulletins myself, but when I do it's usually important info concerning events in going on in my life that I post with the intention of wanting my friends to read it. I think most people don't read them though. =|
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

i used to but because most of the ones posted in the bulletins are traps, meaning things you have to repost because of some unforseen misfortune if you dont, i already stopped doing it, that is because some have abused the use of the bulleting posts
EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I always read friendster bulletins.. especially chain messages.. haha! but uhm.. i dun pass them.. haha :lol::lol:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i usually read some bulletins except for the chain messages
haizek_ako_22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont read bulletins if i dont like the person who posted it . :lol::lol:
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#FF33cc][scroll]to all who posted here, thanks for sharing in my thread.[/color][/scroll]
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i used to read the posts in fs bulletins, but now, i only do that when i'm in the mood to. 'coz there are lots of nonsense posts there w/c includes chains(in which i do not believe).
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I always open fs bulletins, but honestly, i seldom read those, especially now that spam/chain bulletins are so rampant. :ninja:

Last edited by jieduck (2008-08-26 02:54:51)

LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I often read bulletin... but.. i dun read chain bulletin message... hehehe :)
couthie14
» n00b
1969-12-31

i do read my friends' bulletins.. when the subject's interesting.. :lol: but sometimes i get tired of those chain messages saying: [quote]"if you do not repost this you will die 5 minutes later" or "repost this and your crush will kiss you on friday"[/quote] its just over and over and im so tired and used to it.. my friends keep posting those! hate it.. :D
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

only the imporrtant buleetinss , and the one that their subject really catch my attention :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i agree. especially those spam messages on the bulletin.
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i agree. i read all the bulletins even the chainletters, chainletters are funny haha... i dont repost them though. i like reposting surveys, like questions. theyre fun answering :)
felicitytine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img] i read bulletin every time i logged-in this past weeks but i hate the people who are posting chainletters'coz that's not true [img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i read when i know the poster personally and there's an announcement or whatsover. :D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i only open a bulletin if it's like 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY ____' or if it says '______ read this!!' --> but onli if the message is for me. :eh:
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

not so often.....:D
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i like reading bulletins esp. the surveys! :D
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I used to read few bulletins from my friends, those that i know personally, then i stopped because all posts are plain non-sense. Just for the sake of "getting attention." Poor them.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:44

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy