• ARCHIVES 
  • » Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

Pages: 1..12345

Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

Lychee :3
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

Seldom only, sometimes the topics are kinda boring but some are funny. :lol:
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

hmmm.. i just read the title of the post.. if they are interesting, i read them..
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I read some interesting and sensible bulletins. What annoys me are spammers, chain messages, message is such disgusting non sense! especially kids =D childish people
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I am, coz other bulletins r interesting and informative. :) [/b]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img] [i][color=#f0adad]Sometimes.. If the topic is interesting..[/color][/i] [img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img][/align]
EYJEY1231991
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]i also do read bulletins. [/align] [img]http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2371/61265335mg9.gif[/img]
dJunA
» n00b
1969-12-31

i read bulletins as often as i am bored..like the survs and jokes..hate the spam and chains..:disgust:
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i just see them... i do not read.
kujie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I love reading bulletins:D but I hate those with the you will die or someone will die posts:disgust:
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b] yes i read bullentin posts . but when i find the title irritable or nonsense i refuse to open it :wasted: i love to read and answer surveys when i'm bored :lol: [/b][/align][/color]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sometimes,when im bored with nothing to do :)
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don't read bulletins..but if it's from my bf.. then i would do haha :wow:

Last edited by leipot (2008-12-26 04:31:32)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

same here.. i read and repost if important or if i have nothing to do./ but i hate chains..:doubt:
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i don't read bulletins anymore.. because most of it are spam, so better ignore it..
vanraid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I read bulletins specially for the interested topic. I refresh it every hour. But I don't like the chain letters. It pretty annoying.
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yea. bulletins of my close friends. :D
ghost_fighter
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ME I read fs. bulletin
jessijessi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]sometimes[/b]... =|=|[/align]
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I do read some. But I obviously don't read nonsense post like "Open this & you'll blablabla".. Or saying .."I'm Online" .. i sometimes read bulletin posts of my closest friends.[/b]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]well, sometimes i read them~ but if it chain message i don't[/b]:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:56

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy