• ARCHIVES 
  • » Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

Pages: 112345

Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

aeonflux23
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

i used to read bulletins when my friends use it to announce class activites...but now that they use it to spam senseless posts,i lost the interest in reading them..
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

[color=#FF99CC]I often read them .. I agree, I really hate people who floods in the bulletins, its just annoying =|[/color]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D yeah.. and not only spam.. also they boast there profile and the # of viewed..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I read dem, i'm posting also. :thumbsup:[/b]
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

not so often.. i dont read chain messages. i just dont belive in that kind of stuff.. hahaha
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmm . i read ol of my frens buletins . & i rily h8 dos hu flad ! amf dem .
bunnykittie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

seldom only when i get bored!..
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i read some posts in the bulletin, sometimes i don't because of that spammers T_T but still, i enjoy reading the bulletin, because some of the posts are informative while others are not :D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah i read bulletins. I don't exactly know why :] ===== i agree. sometimes people abuse the bulletin board, anyway, they can do that, but at times its annoying. :]
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i often read bulletins that have an interesting title.. but if its a chain i dont read the whole thing. i used to use bulletins for surveys but i decided it wud be better to put them on my blog... so now i dont post anything in the bulletins unless its like OMG IM GOING BACK TO PINAS or something like that.
sakura.nohana
» n00b
1969-12-31

I read my bulletins everytime I login to my FS account.:D because my friends and I sometimes talk about some important things there... but some of my frends posts nonsense chain messages their!:wasted: and other of my frends believes in it and repost it again...:retard: i just laugh at them when they post such an annoying chain messages their. for me, some of the chain messages there turned out to be blackmailing others just to post it... so annoying.....:mad:
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#FF66CC] to everyone who posted here, thanks for sharing your thoughts and for keeping this thread active. [/color]
JeremiahGoogly
» n00b
1969-12-31

What i hate the most about friendster bulletins nowadays is that, the title is different to what the bulletin is composed of,, bulletins are for announcements, and daily inspirational quotes,,, not for whining emos, and such crappy trash surveys,,,, crap :| :retard: shit
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

if the title catch my attention. ;]
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: =) :arrow: i only read sensible posts.
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Very seldom, Only If i site interesting topics that's the time I read them.
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree too. its so disappointing to see those absurd bulletins. :disgust:
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I always read The Fs Bulletin. Chain messages are very [b]annoying...[/b]
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

most of them are nonsense haha.
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i only read bulletins if i don't have anything to do.. i even re-posts surveys. :lol: i happen to do that only lately... i have nothing to do here in the office. . but i don't repost chains.. i [b]HATE[/b] them. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:38

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy