• ARCHIVES 
  • » Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

Pages: 12345

Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

xxmagnetixxx
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

...well..sometimes u can figure out if its just a chain msg or not..i dont read chain msgs..but surveys and other nonsense stuffs..i open them..but sometimes i dont read it...
mikeljon02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

yeah i agree..., they warned us...., our family member will die?..,bad luck?..., they are just spam! only god knowzzz..., they realy dont know what is the meaning if bulletinzz..., aheheheee..., mikeljon02
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i do read bulettins of my real friends .. =|
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

...I rarely read friendster bulletins because most of them are chain messages.... and I dont like that kind of bulletin its kinda annoying^^:D..
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i only check the bulletin whenever i feel like answering a survey :D
recoome
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I do not read FS bulletins at all :D
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: me.. but not all of them.. only the posts of the people i cared about.. :D
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i only read "REAL" bulletins... coz more often than not, they're all freakin surveys and chain messages... SPAM :grrr:
BittersweetPop
» n00b
1969-12-31

I do but I get annoyed at the chain messages. :3
john23dave
» n00b
1969-12-31

=):|=|:(:cry:=(:D=D
john23dave
» n00b
1969-12-31

=D=D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sometimes if it is interesting :D
majonessy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i always find time to read bulletins & make posts too! =)
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i read bulletins. ALWAYS. but i hate those chain messages and the spams. not to mention surveys. [spoiler]though i post surveys sometimes. hihii. ;)[/spoiler]
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I say don't mind them. I don't actually read the bulletins unless I know that it's a survey. I loooooove t3h surveyzzz!!! =D=D=D
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i read and write on the bulletin. esp the surveys :D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i sometimes open them but i don't post there... too lazy :wasted:
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i onli read it wen i get bored :lol: but most of da tym i dont :lol:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah ur right.. bulletins are for something like announcements...very important discussions.. but some of them post bulletins just for fun.. we have nothing to do with it..they really are hardheaded..:wasted:
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if the title catch my attention +gossipgirl+ hahaha and if i have spare times.. i do

Last edited by jazsmiine02 (2008-10-21 23:42:57)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:58

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy