• ARCHIVES 
  • » Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

Pages: 123455

Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

i'm used to read bulletins especially some announcements from my classmates .,. cos i know they are making sense., not non sense things :P ahihihi., but i hate to in the bulletin some chain messages
Shalala
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

[b]Depends, if the subject is interesting to read! =) Opps.. Gotta go! :penguin:[/b]
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

If I'm in the mood I'll probably read the [b]Bulletin[/b]. :D
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well, I only open bulletins with interesting subject but unfortunately most of the time the message is nonsense...
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

sometyms.. if the title is catchy or interesting..:thumbsup:
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sometimes but i already learned my lesson..most of the posts in bulletin are bullshit chain messages! :doubt:
yuurinka
» n00b
1969-12-31

i seldom read de bulletin ;) coz nowsaday ppl post bulletin r like "online" :doubt:
loubeth_03
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok i will try my best..
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no i don't read them .. cause i think they're sometimes useless .. and i'm lazy to read them :P
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i read some of the bulletins posted by my close friends, especially if it is about announcementsMost of the time bulletins are just used in surveys. etc. non sense :retard:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Honestly, I rarely ever read the FS bulletins. Most of the time its in Filipino, so I can't understand it.
Shinobi
» n00b
1969-12-31

announcements/interesting subject only. but i prefer friendster group to bulletins.
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yah ur ryt.. but its fun u know!! :D but sometimes really2 non sense :mad: i from the title of the bulletin i though its important... and when i open it,, its just a nonsense BULLETIN!!! REALLY MAKE ME ANGRY!!! :mad::evil::mad::evil:
lubakimaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

well, i always read my bulletin
emopablokun
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Bulletins?[/b] I hate reading bulletins like when a person read it... then if he/she did not repost it one of ur relatives will die... :mad: But that's not true maybe it will come true

Last edited by emopablokun (2008-09-20 09:14:42)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i lazy to read .. and to post :D
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate chain messages ..
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i do read bulletins if the topic is interesting i hate chain message in bulletin
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate bullshit chain messages.. its really not important..
Capoeira
» n00b
1969-12-31

i used to read the posts in fs bulletins, but now, i only do that when i'm in the mood to. 'coz there are lots of nonsense posts there w/c includes chains(in which i do not believe).
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Sometimes I post some important infos in my bulletins, but it's so dis appointing that very few of my friends really read it. Can't blame them though, coz many users abuse the bulletins,,, they just

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:47

[ 9 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy