• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

Pages: 12345..5

:arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

endlezluver16
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

:arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after the breakup :arrow:the capability of leading a normal life after the break up ..and other reasons you may consider:) pls post your answers!;]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-07-15 03:13:13)

gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

i think boys. [really not sure] well. on my REAL opinion, it really depends on the personality of that person -- whether guy or girl so PERSONALITY matters!! lolx.
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

girls take it hard... boys take it for granted...
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think boys, because sometimes they just play with the relationship and its easy for them to move on..
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

It depends on who love the most.
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think girls.. :thumbsup:
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yup ... girlzzzz for me ... cuz girls mostly cry when they break up ...
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx for the comments guys..:)
gurl_insane
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]in my own experience it would be GIRLS.. but then it depends on who love the most ayt?[/b]
bayolette
» n00b
1969-12-31

its the Guys! they can move on and forget all the things happen easily! its so unfair! huhu. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think the answer is boyz . coz' how i felt this time .. it's hard to moved on ! :cry:

Last edited by aprilcutie09 (2008-08-27 08:24:11)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

boys. :rolleyes: though i haven't experience one. :lol: sometimes, they'll date other girls just to forget the other one. easy eh? :eh: or sometimes, they'll drink a lot of alcohol and the next day, poof! they've forgotten the girl, and, they actually moved on. :lol: for girls well. girls are emotional. if they want the boy, they'll do everything of course. their earth/world is one, and it's [i]him[/i] and, if they.. you know, breaks?. they'll cry every evening and regret why they let them loose the guy. oh well. that's life, better accept it ^^
jey ow es ii ef
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think girls better when moving on :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

in my opinion... it's boys. girls are almost always attached to what we feel.
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

it dependz sumetimes the girlsz coz they dont realy love that guy and sumtimez boysz because they dont really feel the pain and [i]nilalaro lng nila ang mga gurlsz sumetimes[/i] [sub]sorry sa tagalog[/sub]
ladyyelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

boys... kc di cla seryoso, like now... hmmmm parang bnblewala lang nila ehhhh :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

woah . getting spammy ? i dunno . just please follow the rules . please speak in english huh ,. next time =] [b]SORRY FOR TEH oT[/b]

Last edited by aprilcutie09 (2008-08-28 06:35:01)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

The percentage of girls is higher than boys hehehe:)
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]Like what the others said, it depends on the person's personality. Plus it also depends on who really loved who. I can't even say that guys are more quick to move on, nor can i say that girls are because.. well.. i just know. :|[/align]
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i would have to say us Girls!!:D for me, our pride has taken us a long way now.. if there's a guy who broke up with us, we have the feeling that he's not worthy anyway and maybe someone out there deserves us beter.. that's my own opinion anyway..=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:46

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy