• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

Pages: 1..12345

:arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

Girl are better in moving on. Guys aren't!
mhiecoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

[b]depends on what kind of relationship they have built when their still together. . . and how the relationship goes. . . :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:[/b]
Sora101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I say none. Some of them doesn't take it so well
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me.. like other's said.. it depends on the personality of the person..
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think its boys. boys just let go. girls cling on to the feeling even though its hurting them and dont wanna let go
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

actually it depend on dat person.. but 4 me.. i can still move on cuz life still movee on..:D
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it depends on the situation but i think its almost the boys =| not sure
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I think boys but then again..it depend on that person itself..
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=gr8sh]i think its boys. boys just let go. girls cling on to the feeling even though its hurting them and dont wanna let go[/quote] uber agree! :D
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I have the impression the guys move on faster than girls coz them homies gonna be like throwing girls all over their heart broken bro. :lol3: But yea, it depends on the person again regardless of gender. But do you know that guys has the higher tendency to commit suicide? :lol3:
lab.labsss :p
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I think it depends. Depends on which of them truly felt hurt. Ate Aya is so true then, guys has the higher tendency to commit suicide. :))
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]Usually[/i] it's the guy coz girls tend to be more emotional than boys are. Though in some instances, the who had given more love and was more serious on the relationship would have more difficulty in moving on. Lol, who am I saying this? I'm not into love :lol3: :lol3:
LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it depends ....

Last edited by LemY (2010-07-17 08:25:39)

Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think girls. coz even though boys don't express their feelings that much, they still feel the hurt inside. nobody can deny being hurt.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:41

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy