• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

Pages: 12345

:arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

aenemij
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

guys. coz some girlz are just saying. that they dont have any feelings for the boys. but still in their heart they still love them. [spoiler]sorry for the wrong grammar[/spoiler]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

i think boys.......... coz girls really take it hard.....=)=)=)
RustySky
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello i am new here and want to give my first comment? for me BOYS, we, MEN is good when MOVING on... BUT there is a BUT.... When a man starts to drink 90% of men will cry about there love life XD too bad i am a MAN too but thats the true XD i admit i cry ones but i really LIKE,Love the girl who make me CRY... First comment done XD
arif athoillah
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi....god Mornng All .....:)
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

boys really move on fast..=| i still communicate with my ex, and by the way he acts and speak, I know, that what was between us 2 years ago, is just NOTHING. :(
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah.. girls take it more seriously.. boys can find other girls.. WAHAHA.. :lol: that's only my opinnion.. hehe.
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

BoYs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ThEy niD to ReaLiZe whaT tHeY DonE!
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i think....[i]guys[/i] move on easily...[/b]:penguin:
canp1213
» n00b
1969-12-31

maybe boyz.. 'cuz they can really move on easily.. :eh::eh::eh:
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

boys.... he easily moved on when his crush before we were on... his crush broke his heart..... he became smart.. when we moved on.. but i felt srry for him then i didn't broke his heart... we inspire each other when it comes to studies..
japorean.fandom
» n00b
1969-12-31

^well,it depends . but i think none of both genders. bcoz it's really hard to move on. especially wen wat u really feel is real love .
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhhmmm.. for me.. gurls are better when it comes to moving on.. guys just act like they already move on.. but deep inside they are still bleeding love//gurls just cry for sime time and after wards they move on.. don't u wonder that most of the person that lose their insanity are men...?!:wallbash:
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

guys. cause it seems that they're just playing. gurls really take it serious.
fLutterblue07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..well, i think itz the boys.. but .. i think it dependz on how much u LOVED a person on how u cud move on about that..
peachy1111
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me its the [b]BOYS[/b] there moving on faster that they can have another girl to be with. :evil:
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

boys!!!! they can flirt easily w/ other girls.. (oopss......just an opinion) :D
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

guys are better when moving on than girls because after a week of break-up the guys will always flirt with other girls and have another girlfriend!(sorry) :lol:
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think boys.... but it depends on how they value their relationship....... =|
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

in my opinion, i think the boys are better when moving on. because they only think of it as a game(but some boys do take it seriously, i think?:/) they would totally forget about the girl and just leave the girl unloved!:disgust: seriously guys, you better should not play with a girl's heart.:angry:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Guys can easily move on. :)[/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-11-17 03:02:25)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:24

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy