• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

Pages: 123455

:arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

maantots009
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

i admit the boys...:] they move on fast..:]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

yes, it depends on who love the most but in [b]most cases[/b] guys move on easily than girls because when they love, they don't give the most the way girls usually do...[b]right?[/b] anyone here would like to contradict? hehe
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:D boys i think.
lady7th
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha :D i dont know~ relationships are the most complex situations in life. two people, yet millions of behaviors, thoughts, feelings, emotions, expectations =)
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think it guys cause majorly its girls is so much emotional rather than guys =)

Last edited by the_legend_killer (2008-09-03 03:59:33)

endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

AWW.. looks like the answers are all from the heart..:)
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Well, I think it depends.. :D But I think it's guys.. ? 'Cause it's much more easy for them to go on and find another.. :D But I'm not really sure huh,.
m3Lai
» n00b
1969-12-31

Either. Haha ! Well, if a guy/girl is seriously into the relationship then it would be hard for him/her to move on. So Either :D It depends on your, what do you call that? Faithfulness.. No, I think not the word. I forgot XD Ah! Indebtedness? XD Haha!
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

In general, guys. We also tend to act stupid in many ways after break ups.
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=eBay Ghost]In general, guys. We also tend to act stupid in many ways after break ups.[/quote] dats true!:(
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Dynasty-tweaker]boys i think.[/quote] why do you say so?:)
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=maantots009]i admit the boys...:] they move on fast..:][/quote] ..i also thought of that.=)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

males move on wayyyyyy too fast. but some girls do the same aswell. my friends .... they move from one boy to the next ... ha
pa10sarsi
» n00b
1969-12-31

well, it depends, if the guy is so madly in love... den itz da guy... but its usually the gurl coz the gurl is more emotional...:O:O:O
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]males move on wayyyyyy too fast. but some girls do the same aswell. my friends .... they move from one boy to the next ... ha[/quote] hahaha.. correct! i also know a few, like that
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it depends, you cant move on if you love that person so much. =) i choose the boys. :thumbsup:
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it depends...but mostly i think...its the guy....
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]its guys..[/b] we girls are so emotional..
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

boyz... i have to admit...its been almost 4 years.. but still i cant 4get him... =(
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=_vanilla_ O_o]its guys.. we girls are so emotional..[/quote] i agree with u:cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:01

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy