• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

Pages: 112345

:arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

.L.
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

the guys, i guess =|
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

i think it is easier for us to move on.... and it is hard for the gurlz 2 move on....
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Urrmmm~~ 50:50 Hehe~~
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

boys boys are better when moving on I'm so sure :P and beside if the girl really love that boy and broke up she'll go crazy :P
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

It depends upon the situation. but mostly, it boys. Because most of the boys take their relationships for granted. They don't take it seriously. For us girls, we are so emotional and we can't hide the feeling of being hurt. We are more emotional than boys. Most of us take life seriously and we don't take people for granted. Fro some reasons, we just love all the people around us who give us importance and tender loving care right? :D That's only my opinion. haha~
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

usually.. the guys.. but what i know is.. it really depends on the person's personality.. hehe :D
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it depends on hu have loved the most.
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I think girls are better in matter of mOving on... =) But sometimes personality matters like how do you deal with the challenges including Love.. Girls are very Optimistic somehow They always see it in a positive way -- Not all but most--->:lol:
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me it depends on them.. x]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

guys ofcourse!! for girls, it will take years before they can move on!!
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

boys are better in moving on coz' when they take it too serious the manship is being tested
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i think girls]because my friends cors ther bois when ther gf broke up they move about a month]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

For me?? Mostly boyz beacauz they're such playboyz and move on to another as soon as they're girl broke up with them.. [spoiler]No offense boyz!! I now that not all of you are like that..[/spoiler] Girls need time to get over things that they made and regreted.. Unless of course your bratty!! [spoiler]haha[/spoiler]
meandhim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I think .. .. .. Girls? It really depends though. :penguin:
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me, boys can easily forget or move on. :|
serenity1816
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]Boys![/align] :P:arrow:ei no hard feelings guys! :arrow:you see.. after a break up, maybe a month or 2 later.. they instantly have a new gf.... am i right guys?! and i really dont understand that kind of nature which guys have! :arrow:and i really think girls can't fake their emotions...... as what i have observe....
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think boys....especially those boys who are strong enough to face another challenge...=|=|=|
irishspring
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think it would be the guys. us girls are really having a hard time forgetting those [i]kilig[/i] moments. every time we are on the place where those [i]kilig moments[/i] happened we can't help but to remember the past but eventually as time passes by the feeling will just disappear :)

Last edited by irishspring (2008-11-22 09:04:27)

23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think boy's.. because sometimes they are just playing with girls..
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me?. guys. (tsk.).
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: WELL..another million-peso question.. hu is really better when moving on?:D these are in terms of: :arrow: the feelings/emotions after the break-up :arrow: how his/her life is going after

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:39

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy