• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

Pages: 123456..6

[color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

maritagueco
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

[color=#FF0000]I would like to thank everyone who posted in this thread, to others who have not posted yet, we will be waiting for you to share your thoughts.[/color]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

I'm close to them. VERY. We talk like friends. You know.. With "Yo!", "Hey!".. Haha. Flipinos have this manner of "Po" and "Opo".. But with my parents.. They doesnt really matter. Sometimes we even call them [u]by their names,[/u] haha. Its a bit awkward though. I feel alone sometimes cause I cant confide with them some things.. Why? Because they'll laugh at me. Haha. [b]WE'RE TOO CLOSE.[/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah im close to my parents especially to my mom! :D
Kurt_Titz
» n00b
1969-12-31

too bad 4 me coz my parents are not alwayz a home so they're not close to me..lolz
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes, and i love my parents... :wow:
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes...very very close with each other..
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Not really. I have trust issues with my parents. They usually treat me as a kid.
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'm super close to my parents... i can tell them hu is my crush or anything.. i even know their luv story!! :wow: [quote].....it all started with a JACKET....[/quote]
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

before, i am to close with my dad, but when he went to abroad[usa] for us. things went wrong. there comes a time. i never had any communications with him. i guess, i'm lucky if i talk to him twice a year through TELEPHONE CALL ONLY.Ü eerr! but i'm used with it. hehe.. :wallbash: :penguin:
lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes, i am sooo close to my parents..
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

em not that close 2 mah mother.. sumtymzs we're having a stupid argument that turns into a big fight.. lawl. i do sassing 2 mah mother everytime she talks so loud that makes me feel em a deaf and that makes me loose mah respect to her sumtimes.. sumtymzs i disobey her too. ~juliene~
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

not really. sometimes were close. sometimes were not. :doubt:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yah we are closed that much esp to my nanay but my tatay he already passed away..:crybaby:
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeph.. i'm close with my parents.. and i love them.. :kiss:
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah im soo close 2 them... im happy when we are always complete... i can say that im a lucky gurl...:lol:
w4s_t3d
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nO im nOt .. =D[/b][/align]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sometimes. :|:|
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I am extremely close to my parents. It keeps me out of trouble and happy.
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im closer to my mom coz my daddy has a favoritism.:crybaby:
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have always been a good daughter to my parents.... since i was born they call me their "MIRACLE" baby becuase of amny reasons. im soo close to my mom.. we ahng out and talk like best friends.. she is my best friend.. my dad yah i love my dad.. hes my rockstar.. we ahng out.. i learn my sports from him... he taught my gun shooting which im now a profesional one at age 15.. cool huh? we start an open forum n the house olways... bt since my parents split..i really got a culture shot.. and gone to STUPID mode... i diid dtuff out of my bounderies... went out.. drunk... playd with guys and more.. i lost that relationsip with my moom and dad.. and got wpre but hey altelst now were ok... we talked about it.. gone to a phsyciatries.. and got well... im fine now.. but some things i did last time i cant stop now.. so.. well. im taking it slow. atleast my and my parents are close...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:30

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy