• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

Pages: 123456..6

[color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

maritagueco
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

[color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family. I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers, I am 2nd to the youngest. every year my mom would go up on the stage to pin my medal (I am a consistent 1st honor from elemenatry-high school) and yet, i still don't feel my worth to them. I don't remember dis obeying my parents up to this date. Well one thing is because they never asked me to do anything wrong, I was blessed to have a good parents. they raised us well, they strived hard to give us good education, moulded us to be a GOD fearing individual. Time came when I have to worked with my dad and my mom in one company (abroad). I was so hesitant then. I was in my 20's, I don't know how to deal with them, simply because I was never very closed to them. Not knowing this would be a great blessing for me. well I won't make this story long (I"m afraid i'm getting you bored), 6 years of working together with them was the happiest moment i had with them. 6 years of being together with my parents minus my siblings gave me a chance to prove my worth to them, and I did, I was able to built a strong and close relationship with my parents during this times, closeness that we continue to share up to this moment. I was wrong to think that they love me less, It was just I who never made an effort to be close to them.[/color] [spoiler][color=#FF66cc]I may not be the child my parents wanted me to be, but I know I was able to make them proud of me...[/spoiler][/color]
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

Nope, I consider myself like "ulila" to my parents.. Coz they were never always with us..
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

[quote=tweaktweakers]Nope, I consider myself like "ulila" to my parents.. Coz they were never always with us..[/quote] [color=#FF66cc]oh that was so sad to hear. but what is the reason behind that? Are they working abroad?text[/color]
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=maritagueco]Are they working abroad?[/quote] yup.. and my parents are seperated.. My mom also ignores me always.. H8 it when she always screams at me.... wha!?
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i can say that im very close to my parents and also to my relatives^^:D they are not ignoring me^^ (im so happy):D
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=tweaktweakers]yup.. and my parents are seperated.. My mom also ignores me always.. H8 it when she always screams at me.... wha!?[/quote] [color=#FF66cc]think of a way to make it up with your mom, try doing things she like, or maybe do something for her. try to ask her to watch a movie together (your treat)I'm sure any mom would love to see that her child is doing something to make her happy. [/color] [quote=soul_keeper81]i can say that im very close to my parents and also to my relatives^^ they are not ignoring me^^ (im so happy)[/quote] [color=#FF66cc] that's so nice to hear. I'm also close to my family, I have a very big family (to the whole clan).[/color]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes. SUPER. And I'm 102% daddy's girl. ;)

Last edited by icekandi (2008-08-29 13:30:41)

jud_10131
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes...supper..;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hehehe! yes! suuuupppeeerrr! :eh:
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

to my mom!!yeah but sometimes i feel out of place when my siz and my mom talk together cuz they are like sisters when they talk to each other..and me nooo..... it makes me jelous... :cry:
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'm close to them but i'm not open in anything.. get it??.. :retard:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah. i'm close with my parents. but not to my relatives~
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yup esp. to my mom! I can almost tell her everything! :D
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes.. super...! :D
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: mm.. yes! am very close to my parents especially to my dad.. am a daddy's girl! :D though am the mid. child, am close to them.. many people think that wen u're the mid. child, u usually have this middle child syndrome thingy.. am not experiencing it wid my parents but i cud say that i feel that m.c.s. wid my siblings sumtyms.. :doubt:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

to my mom yes but to my dad. not so, he has this high ego stuff... and he's very strict too.
fsQueen
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=orchid]um, i'm close to my mom but not too open in some stuffs.. my dad and i? nah. we're not close! haha. though he's always around, we don't talk to each other too often. he's a silent type person. and he thinks that the way i talk to them seems to be no respect. T_T[/color]

Last edited by fsQueen (2008-08-30 08:32:54)

cherubic_baozhai
» n00b
1969-12-31

..hindi poh...mas importante kc sa knila ang kpatid koh.. keh mas mganda daw xae...haAy...:(:cry::crybaby:
fsQueen
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][b]cherubic_baozhai wrote:[/b] ..hindi poh...mas importante kc sa knila ang kpatid koh.. keh mas mganda daw xae...haAy...[/quote] [color=orchid][sup]follow the rules sweetie. speak in english. ^-^[/sup][/color]

Last edited by fsQueen (2008-08-30 11:17:34)

mikkz95
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah .. im very close to my parents .. but sometimes .. i feel like i want to be alone .. hahaha :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:59

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy