• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

Pages: 1234566

[color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

imnotdyann
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

super close with my parents. I can say that I am very very lucky in having a parents like them. They babied me though I'm 14 years old and kiss me evry time. :D
sheen_dcboard
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

Same here! Im very close to my family We're just two and im the youngest lol ^_^ =D:D
marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

men my parents called me a blacksheep!! (wat da!) but i lub dem both!! :ninja:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]...sumtyms, we hve sum misunderstandings.........but i cn say dat i'm close 2 dem...[/b]:D
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Im close enough to my mother..;) And im so close to my father..however he always not in home.. my father so understand me.. now my father in London.. he said he will give me presents.. :gift: cant wait till he come's home!!! how many hours from now? :clock:
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes, i am close to my parents. and i love them.
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]Yes. I think I am. I can talk to them when I have problems and the like. Even though my dad is in abroad, we oftenly chat. =)[/color]
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no im not close to them.. i really dont know why...:eh::eh: i dont talk t othem about my problem...:(:(
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

maybe. but for now, no! i'm not close with my father. i hate him! he always blames me. he wants me to blah blah blah!
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

me? well I'm close with my mom, but not my dad, cuz my mom kick him out of the house :wasted:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm, not really. I am semi-close with my mother but not super close with her. I love her to death, but I'm not super close with her. Long story. Anyway, we used to be very close, then things changed. As for my father....have not seen or spoken to him since he walked out of my life when I was 12 years old (17 years ago).
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm close with my parents =D we always makes jokes and having a good time :D
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

were not really close. :( because they are strict. :(
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]No. I used to be when my dad is taking good care of me. But when the time they separated, I am more close to my friends than to my parents. That's why I love my friends.[/b]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

noypi's are soo close to their parents, yea and i am one of em.. hehehe
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no. no. and its so sad. i want to tell them some of my problems but i can't. i dont know if the problem why we cant get along is within me or them.. i want to be with them.. :cry:
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yah im very close to my parent i love them =)
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't really know. It's like we're close but not. i can't really identify it. /hmp!/
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..at first i was not but after our retreat, i learned to open up to mah parents.. :eh:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i used to be closed with my mom but something happened that made me hate her... :wasted: but i still love her, she's still the woman who had suffered just to let me see this world... =) i'm close to my father.. i so love him so much! he's everything to me... =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:58

[ 9 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy