• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

Pages: 1123456

[color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

i understand you very well.. we are experiencing the same situation
jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

not so close... :D i used to be close to my friends... ;) i can easily say my problems to my friends that to my parents... :penguin:
minion.dianne
» n00b
1969-12-31

nooooo. they never been there for me... because they are somewhere else. :lol:
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i was never close to my parents... actually, i love my grandparents more than my parents.... and i'm more closer to them than my parents...... they always scold me even though it was my sister's fault..... they love my sister more than me..... :cry:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Of cors, i'm close 2 my parents. :) [/b]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i] trying 2 be honest.. [/i] not really^^ ma parents prefer with ma big brother than me.. :/ well i know he's so more good than me, dats why my parents love him xo much.. mwahahahaha :lol: stay alone? don't worry, be happy.. :D even i not really close wif them, i still have [b] GOD [/b].. who allways in beside me.. :D:thumbsup:
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes, Of Course ;) Em' Teh Eldest And Cutest LOL :D
fabulous-doll
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh. yes, im very close to my parents and they will always be. theyre my hero!
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

yup..were close.. my sib too..:)
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm. i think im close to my parents cause i can joke around with them and they don't get angry :d
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yeap. kinda, haha. To my mom, yes. But to my gad, not sure. :lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

were not close, i don't have any, haha i dont know if my parents know that they have a son exist here. haahaha honestly, were not close
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Well, I am close with my parents but not really that close much. But if I'll be able to choose, I'm closer with my mom than my dad....but I do love them both! :wow::wow::wow:
jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well. after talking w/ my mother..
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes..so close to them..especially my dad..
ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

not that close not that separated we love each other sometimes we ignored each other a simple family as simple as that =)
el-OH-vee-EE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]ummn, i came from a broken family, so im close wit my mom :D[/align]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=violet]we\re really super close..but still.. there are things they don't know yet about me..[/color]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sort of..we don't talk that much
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes. we talk every dinner.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:47

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy