• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

Pages: 1..123456

[color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

Yeah. I think. Just to my mom.
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

no,not really. I used to be really close to my dad,when I was little though.

Last edited by Girlygirl (2009-01-11 18:45:10)

black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

yap, i am super close to them. :o
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah.. close close.. but there a lot of me they still don't know.. =( :paranoid::paranoid::penguin::penguin::penguin:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im close to my father
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sOMETimes I feel close 'n sometimes not.. But, I wanna closer to my parents.. 'n make them proud of me. :) Make them smile..'n happy... =)
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im close to my bro & father :D :D
cutieme_jade
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i cant say that im close to my parents.. because i grew up wid mah unty ann.. my mom is in canada..she left for work when i was still in 1st yr hs..i've achieved a lot.. i just wish she was there.. and as of my father..he had a change of heart...
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=yellow] [b]nope. to my mom. yes to my dad. :D dadiis girL :crybaby: never been close to my mom >.< [/b] [/color] [color=deeppink] [b]こめなさい[/b][/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sometimes yes but sometimes no :eh: i just allways trying 2 make both of them proud of me, and allways smile. :D because i really won't 2 see tears anymore, especially 2 ma mom. :(

Last edited by setsunacha (2009-01-16 02:57:18)

m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

We have fun together. You know bonding. But I never open up anything to them. It's kinda hard for me. Idk why.
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

unfortunately [b] no [/b] they were seperated and they tend to have their families of thier own waaa. i am left alone, waa :crybaby:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]Yes. Im close to both of them![/i]
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no im not close to my mother only to my father :D
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we're good, but sometimes [b]WAR[/b]. :)
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im close to my father :D :D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope right now, they are so busy with their works only :disgust:
dr_ren
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah.. I'm close to both of dem...
TenmaTsukamoto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ofcourse I am close to my parents!:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FF66cc] I've always been a good child, since my younger days and until now that i already have my own family. though admittedly most of the times then I feel that i am unwanted in the family.

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:25

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy