• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

Pages: 1..12345

[quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

..no idea.. .ull be kicked by someone.haha
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

really? maybe.. uuhhmm, your crush will text you tomorrow..
jovie_toni
» FTalker
1969-12-31

really????:o youll be punch tomorrow....:)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh my? seriously? :arrow: you'll stumble on a rock tomorrow. :D
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh..i hope not coz im already in pain by my vehicular accident...:crybaby: you've got a lil problem tomorrow but you could easily find a solution for it and everything will be fine...:P
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

You will gain ftalk reputations today...:lol:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

really? you'll gain many friends this month. =)
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D aww Watch out for the cracks, you might open a new problem!
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oops!!!=( Beware of pickpockets!:paranoid:
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ehehe. dey cant grab anything from me. jst stay cautious. ul eat later.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I just did lol so :P You'll wake up really happy 5 days from now
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:58

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy