• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

Pages: 1..12345

[b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

Sora101
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

I will only follow my heart if it tells me to love someone than I will follow it
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

it would be the guy i love,.. if it's me alone who loves him, fine! the challenge of making him fall for me will surely help me know myself better, :) ayt?.. haha.. :D
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it's still the one i love.. hahaha.. but i can stay single if he doesn't love me back.. not a big deal. haha..
emceediesvii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the one i love =( =( =( hehe..
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

the one who loves me is the one i love.. :lol::penguin::P
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The one who loves me... =)=):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:36

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy