• ARCHIVES 
  • » this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

Pages: 123456789..9

this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

yaying
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

[quote=daixee mae]i'll sleep back,,maybe it's just a bad dream..[/quote] :lol: nice one.. :lol: uhm.. then i'l give all of my siblings and cousins an educational plan as soon as possible., wat if "Diego(in Bubble Gang)" fell in love w/ u?
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

[b] i'll just close mii eyes..:D[/b] what if someone gave you a million pesos?:lol:

Last edited by endlezluver16 (2008-09-20 00:50:55)

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'll buy all want i want...:eh: what if your crush had a crush on your bestfriend?...:paranoid:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=leslie815]what if your crush had a crush on your bestfriend?...:paranoid:[/quote] it's tym for me to be [b]EMO[/b] :cry: :cry: :norose: what if i love you? :wow:

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-09-20 02:35:01)

yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'd still choose my bf.. wat if sasuke of naruto came to life?
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well I will ask them, how they do there trick's :lol::lol: wat if you see your favorite actor/actress?

Last edited by tap13 (2008-09-20 10:01:48)

yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

then i'l greet them.. wat if ur right arm was accidentally cut by a chainsaw? :D
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well I'll said "MY bad", hehehe, actually I will ask Mr. Tabor, he's our instructor in I.T. Production or, instructor for wood cutting :lol::lol::lol: wat if u forgot to do ur homework, and it need to be turn in?

Last edited by tap13 (2008-09-20 20:02:52)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i tell the truth that i don't have one what if your were stuck in a shark infested island and the island has a volcano that is about to explode?
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll call for dyesebel.. :lol: wat if ur new gadget (iPhone) were snached and u havent notice who did it
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll just say,past is past:lol: what if i fall in love with you?

Last edited by daixee mae (2008-09-20 21:57:33)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^HAHAHA! =| hmmm..i'll see :wow: :arrow: what if i'll give you a negative repyuu? :o

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-09-20 23:24:22)

hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hell nooooo....!!! what if.. i'LL hack ur fs??!! =D

Last edited by hazel013 (2008-09-20 23:39:19)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

try it if you can =D what if I will be knocking on ur door :eh:
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

then i'll invite u in and invite u for a snack.. =) wat if u figured out that ur boyfriend is a gay?
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]wow!..i'm pretty sure i'll broke up wid him....[/b] what if you are banned here in ftalk?...:D
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

em goin' to cry ! :cry: ahihi. what if .. sum1 stalk you?..
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^^id try to figure out hu he is.. but f along my invstgation, sumthing bad happens... id better stop nd b more creful... wat f ul knw ur preggy??? [color=plum][b]carmeL^.[/b][/color]
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

commit suicide.... honestly... h..what if someone really cute courts you?
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well.. no comment.. :) heheh.. wat if u had a chance to be with brad pit?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:32

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy