• ARCHIVES 
  • » this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

Pages: 1..1234567899

this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

keyz_08
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

i will just clap my hands while saying "bravo! that was great. u will be a very great actor" hahah :eh: :eh: wat if u fart in front of your crush? wat will u do?
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

ask him if it smells funny..:lol::lol: what if your crush accidentally kissed you?
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..i would be really shocked!! haha... :lol: ..hmm... wat if your teacher caught you sleeping in her/his class???
Fajaryan
» n00b
1969-12-31

he will say "Fajar GET OUT FROM THE CLASS!!" what you do if the sky falling? [sorry i don't using what if..]

Last edited by Fajaryan (2008-09-30 03:41:55)

endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Fajaryan]what you do if the sky falling? [sorry i don't using what if..][/quote] [align=center] you can say: "What if the sky is falling"?[/align] [align=center] then i'll wait and cry to death![/align] [align=center][b] what if you turn into a gay/lesbian?:P[/b][/align]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

hmm , maybe my life will turn upside down.. :)
mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aw. no q? hmm anyweis. [b] what if your dead? err. [/b]

Last edited by mitchterz (2008-09-30 06:34:47)

xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i'll haunt my friends..nyahahaha..:lol: what if a stranger asks you out fo dinner?;][/b][/align]
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=lightblue]hmm .. stranger? oh well .. walk away and imagine "nothing happened" haha :lol:[/color] :arrow: [color=pink] what if the person you love always make signs that she/he also loves you?[/color][/align]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol i don't know what to say maybe i talkto him,..... what if u fall in love wiht an 50 year old man?
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

if i fell inlove with a 50 year old man, i would have to be put in a mental institute, because that would just be insane. what if we were stuck in an elevator together for more than 24 hours???
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i just don'[t know what to do.. maybe i make friends of u.. what if some call u a gullible...?
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

who cares. lol what if i'll punch you? =D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i would punch you back, there's no rules against girls punching other girls :P what if you found a diamond ring that your gma owned?
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i just get it and sell.. what if u fall on stair then people laugh at u..
_jeNny_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]what if u fall on stair then people laugh at u..[/quote] i will stand up and run! what if you fall in love with your enemy?
ri-chan
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]i'll go 2 the hospital and hav a check up... what if there's no technology in the world? :retard:[/align]
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we have a possibility to live and die..=( what if the girl you love also love you too??:paranoid::wow:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hhaha, so I will say I love him too!! :wow: wat if you it's ur gf/bf birthday?
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will give him/her a very special gift that she/he can't forget what if one person said that ur so cute but she/he is not cute?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

Pages: 1..1234567899

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:55

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy