• ARCHIVES 
  • » this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

Pages: 1123456789..9

this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

fueledbyramen
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

OMIGOSH. i will spare the rest of my life with him
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

.sis! wer's the question??
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh i almost forgot...im carried away... what if you have a chance to have a date with your total crush but u have to bring a chaperone which is prettier/more handsome than you are...
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

question: [b] what if one day Tom cruise fell in love with you? ;)[/b]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll just ignore him.. =D what if your crush kissed you? :o
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will propose to him.... LOL! what if you have the opportunity to have a drink or have a cup of coffee with your crush but accidentally, the coffee/ drink spilled to your new clothes....LOL!
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll run ! leik what cinderella did =D what if your teacher saw you cheating? :o
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will continue cheating..LOL! what if ur in a concert of your fave band. then your BF couldnt come. then at the concert, you suddenly found out that he is one of those mean bouncers.
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

leave him..:question: what if you woke up ,you are now in pluto?...:lol::D
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

i'll build my own kingdom..;) [b] what if 100 people proposed to you?In one day?:lol:[/b]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha! come what may! :cool: :wow: what if i'll kill your pet? =|
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:/ i would cryyyyy reallly badly & prolly get super mad @ you :angry: :crybaby: what if i bought you a new outfit?
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wow! love it :wow: hmm..what if i'll marry you?
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

WEll, I will said, "bye bye" I'm gonna search another one =D=D=D wat if you had a million dollars?

Last edited by tap13 (2008-09-22 20:45:14)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I would spend some and save some in my account. What if you only had 2 months to live??? .... :cry: ...
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm... i'll spend my last 2 months with my family, friends && love ones :arrow: what if i'll give you a negative repyu?
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well, I'll ask you why, :lol::lol::lol: Wat If ur if your fs account had been hacked?

Last edited by tap13 (2008-09-22 21:59:17)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm.. i dare yuu! hahaha! :evil: what if aliens invade earth?
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]what if you have a chance to have a date with your total crush but u have to bring a chaperone which is prettier/more handsome than you are...[/quote] umm... i'll just bring my cousin cause she's way younger but more responsible than me sis what if aliens invade earth? hm.. i'd run until i die!! hmm.,. what if you were to be in a world of anime?? who will you be?

Last edited by vkg19error (2008-09-22 22:14:33)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmmm. i really wouldn't know. ive never seen an anime before :( ... what if the world revolved around YOU?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

Pages: 1123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:48

[ 9 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy