• ARCHIVES 
  • » this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

Pages: 1..123456789..9

this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

wench000
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

ill probably hiding :lol: what if u fart really loud on your date? :O =D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

I would say... "Uhmm... excuse me honey... don't hesitate to go to the CR... I'll accompany you..." =D what if you screwed up with any excuses of being always absent? :eh:
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center]i dont know.. i'll just kip my mouth shut..=D [b]what if Barney hugged you?[/b][/align]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I wAnA Be SakuRa haRunO! ++WoW.. ThiS PoLL, niDs to Be on fuN coRner.. ++WeLL.,,SaKuRa haruNo iS THe bEsT HeaLer=)
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=PhRem]I wAnA Be SakuRa haRunO! ++WoW.. ThiS PoLL, niDs to Be on fuN coRner.. ++WeLL.,,SaKuRa haruNo iS THe bEsT HeaLer=)[/quote] watcha talkin' about?? and sticky caps r not allowed.. avoid it nxtym ok..? anyway, @endlezluver16.. we'll have some picture taking.. =)barney is cute.. =) wat if some crazy woman suddenly slapped u at ur face in front of the crowd?
vengeful_witch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I will run and beg for help :lol: wat if you lost your wallet and you are in a mall?
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will still be beautiful... haha (chorva!) -what if you enterd the wrong cr? boys instead of girls and vice versa?????
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha!!! :lol: i'l juz say, "oopzz.. sorry! No bad intention :D ".. :lol: wat if wer walkin confidently and suddenly fell in a canal?:paranoid:
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center] I'd still be beautiful =D[/align] [align=center][b] i know this looks like a fun corner game, but let's try to make it a wat if game, "boys and girls" corner style..okiee? ;][/b][/align] [b] what if your boyfriend/girlfriend proposed to you?:D[/b]
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will accept it but not as easy as accepting her as a candy... [b][align=center]what do u usually give to the person u love?[/align][/b]
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=endlezluver16]i know this looks like a fun corner game, but let's try to make it a wat if game, "boys and girls" corner style..okiee? what if your boyfriend/girlfriend proposed to you?[/quote] ic.. ok.. =) [quote=blooder_2]what do u usually give to the person u love?[/quote] ur question must start with "wat if".. niwei, question: wat if ur crush was so sweet to u and treats u snacks and waits for u in front of ur classroom's door just to go w/ u while walkin home..but then one day asks u one big favor.. [b] to help him court ur bestfriend!![/b] :o
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i just help him.. bcoz i only admire him not love him what if ur loves story is like this.... u love some body (first love)...and he loves u too.....then.... ur dreams is to become an famous artist..then it...it come true... you've been with an handsome guys in ur carrier then he loves u very much..that he will do all thiung just for u...who will u pick?

Last edited by ann gillian (2008-09-28 04:35:22)

~~MoNaLiZzA~~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ann gillian]what if ur loves story is like this.... u love some body (first love)...and he loves u too.....then.... ur dreams is to become an famous artist..then it...it come true... you've been with an handsome guys in ur carrier then he loves u very much..that he will do all thiung just for u...who will u pick?[/quote] my first love of course... because my 1st love loved me first and i love him too but the handsome guy.. even though he's handsome... i didn't like him once... but i'll just say that... "i'm sorry,,, but you need to find another girl... someone will love you for sure... thanks for everything by the way.... i think we'll just be friends" there.... what if u loved sum1 and you got a car crash and you survived but you had amnesia and the guy/girl you loved still remembers u but you don't remember the girl/guy... what will you do???

Last edited by ~~MoNaLiZzA~~ (2008-09-28 04:47:05)

endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center] i'll try my best to remember everything. :D[/align] [align=center][b] what if you switch souls with your bf/gf?[/b][/align]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

idk..i will be happy!... what if you are caught cheating w/ your seatmate?... (did not study):lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha! i'll act like a fool lolx :arrow: [b]what if one day a stranger will propose to you? :redface:[/b]
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill slap him...in the face... [b]what if a stranger kissed you?[/b]
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:O i'l sue him!! haha!! wat if u ur in this situation: he's ur first bf..and both of u love each other.. then one day, after 2 years, u realized that u dont love him anymore..but then u cant tell him coz u know he really loves u and he did everything just to make u happy..and u cant afford to hurt him..wat will u do?
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

omg!! i have a bf?? :o :lol: i'll play dead :P like a dog wat if you find yellow snow.. would you want to taste it? :lol:
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lolz... no., (uhm, u have to ask things bout boys and girls kristian..) niwei, wat if ur partner fell from a stair at the mall? wat will u do to save her from embarazment..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:21

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy