• ARCHIVES 
  • » this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

Pages: 123456789..9

this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

endlezluver16
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill start: :arrow: What if you live in a fairytale world , what character would you be? ;]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

[quote=endlezluver16]:arrow: What if you live in a fairytale world , what character would you be? ;][/quote] [b]ans:[/b] [i]knight in shining armor! hahahaha![/i] :arrow: [u][i]what if i hate you?[/i][/u] :question:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

[b]@t thread starter.. i think this is not in a proper section, this thread should be in the FUN CORNER..=)[/b] @t: then i hate yah tooh!. what if i'm in ur house, what would be ur reaction?!
Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ get u out of ma house bcoz i dunno you =D what if there's a tym machine? where u wanna go?
prablem_solber
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nowhere. What if your not you?
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

il be you instead!:D what if boys look like girls and girls look like boys?
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=endlezluver16]what if boys look like girls and girls look like boys?[/quote] well...that's nc.lolx! what if i will kill you? :o
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well I'll defend myself until I can!!!, If I'm dead, I will kill you, in your dreams!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: what if you go in another country and had vacation there, and you been lost there, not knowing any of there languages and places :D
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhm.. that's a really big problem there.. i'l go to the police station and ask those who can speak english.. =) [b]what if[/b] you r walking in a dark place with high and thick bushes and then suddenly u heard someone pleading for help... then u saw a man killing the person!! :O
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im gonna run as fast as i can LOL =D what if were in anime world what anime character would you like to be?
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a super demon character.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: what if your dead? :question:
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

then i wouldnt be posting ayt now..neaha what if ill kiss you? buaha=D
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'l present my foot. =D wat if i love u? :lol:
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

then i will wait for you -baby i will wait for you if you think i find it just aint through i really need you in my life... no mattr wat i have to do ill wait for you.. what if life is short because of your illness ?

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-09-18 10:18:47)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll die faster . what if music removed from dis world ? :D
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it would be better if david archuleta's songs were removed -oops sorry david cook fan ;) what if its the end of the world?

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-09-18 10:24:19)

yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=aljayizer]then i will wait for you -baby i will wait for you if you think i find it just aint through i really need you in my life... no mattr wat i have to do ill wait for you..[/quote] wahaha!! is it a joke? :lol: [quote=aljayizer]what if its the end of the world?[/quote] then i'l spend my remaining time w/ my loved one.. =) wat if i burn u alive? ;)

Last edited by yaying (2008-09-18 10:36:07)

aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

why so serious?????=D then im a toasted idiot... wat if ill eat you alive, dip first into creamy feeling chocolate syrup?

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-09-18 10:56:47)

yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

geez... just kill me quick :wallbash: wat if u mysteriously melt right now?
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

then build me up buttercup dont break ma heart , iiiiii need you ohh more than anyone darlng your all that i have from the start.. so build me up buttercup dont break ma hart :lol::lol::lol: what if you got stroke?:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-09-18 11:02:22)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » this is the what if game. first, i will state a question starting with [b] what if [/b] and the next person answers it. after that, he/she posts another [b]what if question [/b] game? GO! ill sta

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:48

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy