• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

Pages: 123456..6

[b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

blazinhottie
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

Last edited by blazinhottie (2007-06-01 12:48:50)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

In reality there are things in life that cannot be given up / given away. But I think your partner shouldn't be so selfish. Sometimes if you give up everything it's not at all healthy. ;) Believe me...
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

Not "everything". but for me, "something".
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

not everything can be given up 4 love =| :wow: :wallbash: :penguin: :gift: :cake: :kiss:

Last edited by johnz_punksz21 (2007-06-02 14:05:08)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Err... I don't know, I'm still immature for the kingdom of love. I admit I say "I love you" to the one I "love", but it's just expressing my feelings. Just feelings! Peelings! lol [b]Bottom line:[/b] I don't know. lol
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ [i]The "kingdom of love" hahaha![/i] That cracks me up.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Haha yeah ate Pad, it's very common in gradeschoolers... And the saying, "Study first before you enter the kingdom of love." lol :wallbash:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ehem. kingdom of love? lol. well, yea. study first. :>
bananakeik
» n00b
1969-12-31

love is never selfish. go figure.
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it depends, if he's the one. (my ultimate partner in life) then i would definitely do it, no regrest... =)
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well, love is love naman ei...at sabi nila mnsan akala muh lng mahal muh xia per0 nde pla...he3 :crybaby:
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] i appreciate all of your comments guys.. uhm.. gandalicious23, your right.. if you found that "right man/partner" for life, you might as well, take the risk giving up evrything for him/her, ryt?..[/b]
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

never..
carlziene
» n00b
1969-12-31

not everything, sometimes you have to leave something for yourself.
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

love is self giving.... just make sure he/she reciprocates
clai3
» n00b
1969-12-31

if love that pertains to God, definitely yes. but love for a single person? na-ah.. that's craziness!!!
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you guys are still kids, ^^ but in time, you will realize what love really is it all depends on who you're with
nicondo
» n00b
1969-12-31

it depends... =) you'll know.. if its really love.. and i dont thnk you'll give up absolutely everythng!! its not possible.. nowadays many people use "love" as an excuse for something. and i dont even thnk its real love that they are feeling. :D

Last edited by nicondo (2007-07-03 05:35:47)

maztahchicc
» n00b
1969-12-31

` surely , i will give up [b]something[/b] ` but [b]NOT[/b] everything .. =)
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i cant say im very much experienced with love cuz im not, fair enough.. give up everything?? no way.. something ? err, dunno... maybe give up your "love" to someone.. that's what i will give up! haha! if and only if , if it is for my own good. if it is the right thing to do, why not give up that certain thing?? i dunno.. love is :midfinger: ... yay! just kiddin! hey! im just a kid!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:25

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy