• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

Pages: 1123456

[b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

yes, even my life... and trust me i did.. i was like in the hospital for a week.
zup_maE
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

Gush!..give up everything just for lovE?. No way..! Think first for your self before love..! Love always there..you can find it...watS the use of love if all your dreams in life may gone...:midfinger:
zup_maE
» n00b
1969-12-31

if ever i have a bf..well, i will never let it happen that i will give up evrything just 4 love..!gusH..
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Lol! I will not do that..It would be the dumbest thing I will ever had in my entire life...there are so many people i know someday would love me for who I am..dang!!! :P [/b]

Last edited by FeenQueGurL_08 (2008-03-13 07:15:20)

reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will..i will.. even my life.. huhuhu...
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wont give up everything for love... just a something that is necessary.. heehee
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm... that's what i did for him.. but he cheated on me.. :(
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

not everything..:thumbsup::thumbsup::rose:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][i] "No I can't!!" [/i][/b] [quote][b]Friendster?[/b] http://profiles.friendster.com/gndazaidetlga [b]Multiply? [/b] http://aprilcutey.multiply.com [b]Yahoo![/b] april.joyce_22[/quote]
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yah,, thats right i will not give up everything..=)
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I don't think so... give up everything for your love?? let me get this straight, you would give up everything for the person you love while [b]nothing's left for you? [/b] I don't think so... How would you love again [i]kahit mismong pagmamahal mo sa sarili mo binigay mo na?[/i] In english it means how would you love again where you have given up even the love for yourself?? ;) think about it..
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:norose: not everything, 4 xur! =D=D sumthing?? well it depends if he's "worth it!" :wow:

Last edited by keyz_08 (2008-04-15 02:19:05)

♫aIkeE♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

nooooooooooooooooooo........ my ambitions were greater..
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no... I will never give up everything for love... maybe I will give but not all that I have.. :lol:

Last edited by Sherina (2008-04-29 07:42:09)

raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i think we should leave something for ourselves... but if she's worth the "sacrifice"..why not??:eh:
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] maybe =| [b][/b]
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Things Really Needed To Be Decided Many Times Before Doing The Action
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i surely give up something for it..but not everything..=)
mr_what?
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm...it depends on the situation..maybe i would..=)
mzzhimone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah... actually i olready did give up evrything for love...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:37

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy