• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

Pages: 1..123456

[b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

znelc27
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

[align=center][color=#FF99cc]giving up everything?? uhmm yes i give up some things but not evrything.. hehehe.. nevertheless, if there would come a time that i should i give up evrything just for him i'll really give up everything just for him!![/color][/align]

Last edited by znelc27 (2008-05-04 07:11:25)

xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

wel' i gez i wud give up anything just to save our relationship we nid to sacrifice lolz!!! :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

if hes worth it why not... =| and xenon yer sig is huge... :o
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no. nvr gve sum1 ur everything cuz when he/she`s gone, ur left with nothing. :D
mae_mae51292
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ i agree...=) if you would give up everything...you'll just end up crying=|
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no, because i should leave love for myself... what if i'll be broken hearted?? then i'd go for suicide?? that's unreasonable...
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

If he's worth it.. I'm tired of crying.. better if i'll be stronger now!
_sakura-chan_
» n00b
1969-12-31

I would If that's true love....if not, then I wouldn't have to give up everything for him....:doubt:....
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will never give up everything, coz i can't give up on her!! :wow:
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=vi0lette]no. nvr gve sum1 ur everything cuz when he/she`s gone, ur left with nothing. :D[/quote] Yah. She's right.
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:rose::norose: it depends if he is the ryt person destined for me ... :wow:
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:rose::norose: it depends if he is the ryt person destined for me ... :wow:
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ avoid double posting.. ^ ^ =)
chickitah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope....think of the future.?!:|=|
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

not realy. :paranoid:
yocarg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i guess so.. =|
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah i will do it for the sake of my eternal love for her :eh: ill do what ever she wants ill make her happy :D
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

something not everything =)
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not everything!!!!=D
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

everything. thats how i value l♥ve...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:57

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy