• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

Pages: 1234566

[b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

gracie fashonista
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

mybe no mybe yesz .. cant explain .. very hard .. :/ :/ :/ :/ :/
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

yep i already did..i gave up everyfin for my bf ages ago..evn my fam bam...its a long story..bt my fam bam nw accepted hw it is...so wer all gud...
Bou Lover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sometimes.. it depends... hehehe
mehm29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nah! definitely not. i wont give up everything for love. hahaha.
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

It depends if he really loves me..
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Love supposed to make you happy not stupid[/i]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]No !thats really pathetic!!!... u will just be the loser at d end![/b] :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: ehhh
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

whow., showing intense feelings to him that comes to the point that ur being stupid already????hmmm.., yeah., i will give up everything for the sake of love if he really loves me too , but not now!! im too young for that!! i will finish my studies first before im going to do that .., im not giving all my love 2 my bf, 50/50.. :D total 100
itsallaboutbe
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dunno!! :crybaby: :crybaby:
YuKiKo KwAn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i used 2 do dat...n it hurt me...mayb if sumday i found sumone dat rili love me...im definatly gonna give anything for him...
ms.unprediktabLe015
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]for me.i think it depend on the situation and it also depends to the people.[/align]
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

not really.. there are somethings...more importnt than love(lovelife) like family,friends..like that
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhm not everything but i'm willing to give some for love
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Not. :D Since i'll only give up my everything for my God. :)
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

dont give up [b]anything[/b] for love
anthony13
» n00b
1969-12-31

nah, giving everything up is kinda stupid...
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kikay_girl]Not "everything". but for me, "something".[/quote] i agree to this
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]99%[/b] for my loveones [b]1%[/b] for myself! =|
jralegado
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me im not going to give up everything just for love.. i mean the love in an opposite sex love.. coz its not worth it.. even though he or she really loves you.. even if someone did that for me..hmm, i dont diserve that!! but i know someone who did that for me and you.. God.. He gave His son for us.. to pay for our sins.. and His the original Love..GOD.. ever heard or read GOD IS LOVE?? that is true.. someone told me if you dont know Christ you give Love the hard way or rather cant give love at all..so guys LOVE GOD first before other people..coz love is more intimate if you love God before others..:)
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

never...but maybe yes maybe no.. up to my situation
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:26

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy