• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

Pages: 123456..6

[b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

[quote=nicondo]it depends... =) you'll know.. if its really love.. and i dont thnk you'll give up absolutely everythng!! its not possible.. nowadays many people use "love" as an excuse for something. and i dont even thnk its real love that they are feeling. :D[/quote] wew.. :D :D Nice opinion dude.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: But,May I ask you something?? :eh: :cool: How can we know if it's really love?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2007-07-04 00:13:42)

nicondo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

[quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan][quote=nicondo]it depends... =) you'll know.. if its really love.. and i dont thnk you'll give up absolutely everythng!! its not possible.. nowadays many people use "love" as an excuse for something. and i dont even thnk its real love that they are feeling. :D[/quote] wew.. :D :D Nice opinion dude.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: But,May I ask you something?? :eh: :cool: How can we know if it's really love?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:[/quote] that's the thing.. i dont know how.. :lol: but i really do thnk you'll just know it without even noticing it.. i mean, i really cant tell how you'll know if its real. time will tell though.. =) one thing, dont decide on something when ur in a bad mood, or even when ur feeling the opposite.. think about it thoroughly, ask for ur friends opinion but dont exactly do what they say, again.. take ur time.. coz always remember that regrets come too late.. :D ahahahahahah!!!
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it really depends in a person, that person you love most you will give anything on it, i told you it depends on a person's feelings =| well if you dont have feelings about that person what is the reason to give up anything? me i will give up anything for that girl in my siggs =(

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-07-04 17:57:41)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=nicondo]that's the thing.. i dont know how.. :lol: but i really do thnk you'll just know it without even noticing it.. i mean, i really cant tell how you'll know if its real. time will tell though.. =) one thing, dont decide on something when ur in a bad mood, or even when ur feeling the opposite.. think about it thoroughly, ask for ur friends opinion but dont exactly do what they say, again.. take ur time.. coz always remember that regrets come too late.. :D ahahahahahah!!![/quote] wew.. :D :D You're right dude.. =) :thumbsup: the time will tell us if it's a real love.. =)
bentetres30
» n00b
1969-12-31

give up everything 4 love?? no way!! you can give up some but not everything!! even if he's the one..think 1st of yourself!!
phranxis
» n00b
1969-12-31

one thing more... no heart warming stories!
Vincez
» n00b
1969-12-31

I would give almost anything up for love :D Tee hehe..bored :)
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ive already given up everything.. worst,, even family.. :( good thing ive learn now my lesson.. im in good terms with my family now.. :) :)
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]M is for miles, as how long your love goes for me, Y is for you, as for everything about you, T is for tag, as for how you've tagged my heart to follow you, R is for river, as how your love flows my way, U is for unavoidable, as for how I can't stay away, E is for enchanter, as for how you enchant me with everything you do, L is for laughter, as for how you make me laugh all of the time, O is for outstanding, as how outstanding you are to me, V is for vehicle, as how you drive me crazy, And last but not least is E for everything, everything I want and need is right here with me.[/i][/align] love is inevitable its a give and share..

Last edited by reivene (2007-07-26 20:08:19)

aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=carlziene]not everything, sometimes you have to leave something for yourself.[/quote] I agree...
arveesaren
» n00b
1969-12-31

no.. i won't give up God ofcourse..
maueey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its a crazy thing in giving up all..you can manage to [b]share[/b] not [b]give![/b]
meteora
» n00b
1969-12-31

I believe Love is not Love if without responsibility. It might be that love is superimposing in essence but it doesn't mean it's negligent. It is all-encompassing. That means truly loving someone must not be wreckless but reflective and contemplating at the same time. Truly Loving must not cause due harm to the persons who partake in it. And if "everything" would mean hurting the other, then it's not love at all. I guess we must not all fail to put scrutiny in every thing that we do. Even if it is for the sake of loving in everything that you've got. Love was never irrational. It delves in the indepth constructs between your rationale and emotions. If you learn to read its true nature then you'll know how to balance yourself in the catwalk between the mind and the heart.
maueey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow very nice..but its too broad...^ but u said it right.. :thumbsup:
meteora
» n00b
1969-12-31

Aww. .. I don't do subjective kind of advises. :) I believe you'll learn best through personal experience. :)
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]no.[/b].. i would not give up everything for love...[i] (unless for GOD)[/i] you have to [b]love yourself first [/b]before you can really[b] love [/b]someone [b]trully...[/b] it must be a [b]give and take [/b]relationship... you can give up[b] something[/b] but [b]not everything..[/b] something that you see and know that it's [b]worth it..[/b]
meteora
» n00b
1969-12-31

Something is everything that there is to someone. It's actually the little things that matter most. People just fail to see its significance for they look too far to the extent they miss the real point. :) -Don't you agree? :)
tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmmm... i love mah bf so much... i dont know.. but i wont give up Jesus Christ for him... i love him but i love Jesus too... i love mah little brothers too.. heheheheeh
blueberry13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

not everything ,,, but in me its something...
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

not evrything,, i have to left something just for me,, not all but i know we must take a risk but not evrything,, wat if she/he doent love u back..? will u still give up evrything..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]the title says it all... would you give up evrything for love? you think he/she is worth it?? feel free to talk abt it.. i'd love to here from all of ya'll chyeaaaa :cool:[/b][/i]

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:35

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy