• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]The Author[/b] [spoiler]I'm Rocel, 15 yrs of young. Residing in Belgium. I'm a girl, ofcourse. This is my first story. Kaya kinakabahan ako if people would like it. This is not my o

[align=center][b]The Author[/b] [spoiler]I'm Rocel, 15 yrs of young. Residing in Belgium. I'm a girl, ofcourse. This is my first story. Kaya kinakabahan ako if people would like it. This is not my o

1shane4
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]The Author[/b] [spoiler]I'm Rocel, 15 yrs of young. Residing in Belgium. I'm a girl, ofcourse. This is my first story. Kaya kinakabahan ako if people would like it. This is not my o

[b]ang ganda nman tlga ng kwento:DD[/b]
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]The Author[/b] [spoiler]I'm Rocel, 15 yrs of young. Residing in Belgium. I'm a girl, ofcourse. This is my first story. Kaya kinakabahan ako if people would like it. This is not my o

ooohh, its soo sad.. :( :cry: =( :crybaby: kainis nman yang c shayne... mmm
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=+._ROCEL_.+]@sis aljelyn: hehe. okay lang yan sis. usta nman si twilight? haha. anywayz em late din nman eeh. haha[/quote] ok lng nman si twilight sis... aun,mdyo nakaka-addict... hehehe...:D wow! nice chap sis! bitin... update ka na ulit... hehehe...:D
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wala ako masbi siszy. geez. =( nakakalungkot talaga. d story is getting better n better. whew. heheh, i hav 3 reasons kaya nagvisit ako ftalk. una egroup. second ung story. third help section. hahah, ang weird ko talaga. bbye siszy. imy much. :kiss: chat to u soon. ;)

Last edited by lovegood (2008-12-03 20:51:21)

filpinadk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahhh kaya pala nilalayuan nya c Ches now I understand =) :crybaby: ang sakit nmn sa part nila pareho :crybaby: can't w8 for the nxt chapter :exclaim: :exclaim: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D :)
Karen.Karen11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

grabe po itong story na ito napaka ganda....=) mix mix ang emotions hehehe...:D lalo na yung mga KAKAKILIG parts.... :lol: can't wait for the update... :D
leziiaaa01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

err! sis! hahaha :lol::lol::lol: kaawa si shayne pero sana pinaubaya na niya si lester kay ches! err! hahaha nakakaexcite yung susunod! update update! :penguin::penguin::penguin: :wow:
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

whoo. l8 aq ng ilang chap. huhu. pro oks lng. haha. nxt naa sis. :D
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sis! update naa. atat na koo! =D=D=D :penguin:

Last edited by *nicz.love (2008-12-05 22:08:02)

-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aco din sis. supperr atat mode! :lol:
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^pasali sa mga atat.. nd na rin akoo makapag wait.. haha..
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=-RACH.]aco din sis. supperr atat mode![/quote] * apirr! ahaha. wula pa ring update? how sad.:( ahaha! =D=D=D
Karen.Karen11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

still no update waaaah..... :( can't w8 for the next part of the story.... :paranoid: :D :thumbsup: :D
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][b]@ ALL: Sorry sa napaka-tagal kong pag-a-update.[/b][/quote] [quote][b]Chapter 18[/b][/quote] [/align] [i]Continuation of Lester's POV...[/i] I danced liek i don't feel any guilt feelings inside me. I'm pretending that I don't have any jealousy in my mind. Whenever I see them together I feel liek I want to punch someone. yeah, I'm jealous of my own doings. I thought she'd understand, wait, what the hell am I thinking? Of course she'll not understand 'coz I left her more clueless with that stupid letter I wrote. It's 10pm the MC announce that the last activity is going to start. That's when I remembered that our class don't have any presentations. I saw her talking with our classmates, I guess they were talking about the presentation that we don't have. Other classes done theirs and it's our class turn to come to the stage. I ran backstage and saw a suit with a hat, I don't know what was I thinking by then but I just told the MC that I'm gonna sing. I went inside the dressing room, thank god it's my size. Though one of my favorite singers is Ne-Yo might as well sing one of his song that I like the most, I dedicate this to Ches, even if she don't know. I ready myself on the corner of the stage, heared the intro and started to sing. I'm alone, I don't have any back-up dancers and that makes me more nervous but I just continued singing. I always catched a glimpse of her. Then I figured out why am I doing this in the first place, it's that I don't want her to be disappointed anymore with other things. I disappointed her enough. But the next time I looked at her she's already gone. I want to find her but I have to finish this song and Shanyne was just sitting in front. I finished my number and quickly put the clothes where I exactly found them. Shayne rushed onto me. "You were great! I never knew you could sing." "It's just a hobby." "I loved it. How I wished that song was for me but it's not, right?" "Shayne...." "It's okay, I understand.. oooh, I'm a little hungry. Wanna go get some food?" Before I answered that question of her, she already pulled my arm. We were walking to the food when the door in front of us opened. "Hi Ches!" Shayned greeted instantly. I tried not to look. "hey..." Ches responded. "Oh.. you're with Edward.." That catches my attention. I looked at them. I tried not to show my emotions. "Yeah... tonight she's all mine." and he took her hand and walked again. Leaving us two behind. I was shocked by his respond. But I managed to control my anger. I have to control my feelings. I [i]must[/i]. I know that's it's my fault why they're together tonight. But everytime I saw them exchanging smiles and laughs I can't help but worry that with those jokes...she'll forget about me and unconditionally fall for him. Just thinking about it makes me sick. I'm not gonna take it if that would ever happend. As I watched her enjoying the night without me by her side. Not letting her to stand right next to me. I guess this party is the most awful party of my life. I don't like the way I treated her. I never even imagined this happening. But Shayne is with me and I'm letting her down with this thought. "Dennis, I'm sorry." Shayne said with holding her drink. "What are you saying?" I answered like I don't know why she is saying that. "I'm sorry that because of me the two of you are hurting." "Stop it Shayne, I'm gonna do this for you, I always stay in my promises." Yeah. I always stay on them. I always meant them. But the worse is I broke the promise I made to Ches, I broke the promise I made to the most special person in my life. I'm such a damn liar. :wallbash: :wallbash: We went home earlier than the other. I just can't stand watching the result of my own doing. I went directly in my room and turned the music to the highest volume. I don't care about what the other people in this damn house would think. Mom and Dad were out anyway. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I wanted to drowned myself. I want to die. But come to think of it, dying would be just a stupid idea. I put my clothes on and turned the speaker off. I feel much better now. I lied on my bed and closed my eyes. "[i]How I wish this was all nothing but a dream.....[/i]" [align=center][quote][b]END OF Chapter 18[/b][/quote] [quote]Our exams were coming by next week. So the next update would be a little more late. But I promise to update if eveer I have a free time. Thanks for those niec comments and sharing your feelings about the story. hehe. Thanks for hating Shayne. =D[/quote] [/align]

Last edited by +._ROCEL_.+ (2008-12-07 10:21:43)

lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

gudluck to ur exams. ;) wakoko, whew. its the first time im d one na kasunod ng fresh chap na pinost mo. hahah excited daw ba ko, ingat siszy. ;) i wonder how many chappies ang balak mu gwin to end the story? parang feeling ko malpit na mtpos. parang lang. heheh ingat. imy. :D

Last edited by lovegood (2008-12-07 10:53:59)

+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehe. it happened na kasabay ulet kitang naging online sis. wahaha. imymoar. malapit na siya matapos. i just can't finish it right away.hihi.
fLutterblue07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..weee!! nice update sis!! GOD BLESS sa exam mo.. i'll w8 4 d next update.. :)
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

waaahh!!! nice update.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: don't worry.. i'll continue to hate shayne..!!! =D=D=D=D
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=+._ROCEL_.+]"How I wish this was all nothing but a dream....."[/quote] maybe it's all just a [i]dream[/i] :eh:
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. may update naa. haha!! i'll continue hating shayne. =D i'll w8 for the nxt update.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]The Author[/b] [spoiler]I'm Rocel, 15 yrs of young. Residing in Belgium. I'm a girl, ofcourse. This is my first story. Kaya kinakabahan ako if people would like it. This is not my o

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:16

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy