• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]The Author[/b] [spoiler]I'm Rocel, 15 yrs of young. Residing in Belgium. I'm a girl, ofcourse. This is my first story. Kaya kinakabahan ako if people would like it. This is not my o

[align=center][b]The Author[/b] [spoiler]I'm Rocel, 15 yrs of young. Residing in Belgium. I'm a girl, ofcourse. This is my first story. Kaya kinakabahan ako if people would like it. This is not my o

sellahxhin
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]The Author[/b] [spoiler]I'm Rocel, 15 yrs of young. Residing in Belgium. I'm a girl, ofcourse. This is my first story. Kaya kinakabahan ako if people would like it. This is not my o

awww.... =( nice storii talaga.!
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]The Author[/b] [spoiler]I'm Rocel, 15 yrs of young. Residing in Belgium. I'm a girl, ofcourse. This is my first story. Kaya kinakabahan ako if people would like it. This is not my o

:crybaby: siszy, the end is near. wakoko, ur story is the first story i had read here. il cherish diz one. wakoko :kiss: imysomuch. =(
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thanks sellaxhin. wa. thnks so much siszy. imy2sm... :crybaby:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

waaah. infairness cliffhanger nga. nakakabitin eh nxt nah! naeexcite na ako dun eh! wahaah xD
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Wahh.. Biteeeeennn...!! Update nah!
missymisspopular
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]updateeee naaaaa!!! malapit na matapos???? :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/i]
sellahxhin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=+._ROCEL_.+]Thanks sellaxhin. wa. thnks so much siszy.imy2sm...[/quote] it's so nice kasi..! ang sad den.. =( kung saken to mangyari.. naku maloloka ako ng bonggang-bongga.. keep it up!
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

next naa sis! whaha. =D
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woaw..nekx na siz ^^
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woaw..nekx na siz ^^ -- waa sorry for double posting :crybaby:

Last edited by chiin (2008-12-19 23:16:44)

-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

woo! nice sis. next!

Last edited by -RACH. (2008-12-20 01:59:16)

xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

~~new reader.. nyahaha. ancute ng storii.. update update. :D:D
icarushkii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=+._ROCEL_.+]hindi pa ako nakakapagsalita ng bigla niya akong niyakap. "I missed you..." he said and I felt my t-shirt getting wet. Is he crying? I pause for a second, it's liek my heart stopped from beating. I forgot how to breath normally. And tears came down to my face. He hugged me liek never wanted to let go. We stayed liek that for about 5 minutes then he let go.[/quote] haaaayyy grabe naiyak ako dito praamis biglang tumulo luha ko =(=( hahaha shiiiTTT!! ganda sis. 2 chapies na pla nami2s ko. update!!! haha
sk8er_ghurl16
» n00b
1969-12-31

nakakabitin.. cliffhanger ngang matatwag.. aw.. so sad naman.. update update na po para malaman na.. :)
leziiaaa01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waa >.< grabe na itoh sis! update >.< nabitin nanama ako! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: hahaha! GO!GO!GO!
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]First of all, I would liek to thanks everyone for reading and supporting my story and for the new reader, xtel, thank you. And thank you for being patience of waiting for the next chapters. And now that the end has come. Thanks for being my inspiration. Ily all. :kiss: Again, thank you very very very much. :)[/quote] [quote][b][i]Chapter 20 - Part 2[/i][/b] [i]The last chance[/i][/quote] [/align] I thought of it as a good memory. He even drove me home that day. I slept with a very sweet dream. Who would think that things would be just the way it is after our conversation. Should I think of it as the beginning of our normal relationship or the end of it? There's so many question in my mind that only him can answer. I gathered my things and went outside, ready for the new day, for the another first day all school. On the last summer vacation, I didn't even had so much fun. I just stayed at home and stared blankly on the wide blue sky. Elise asked me so many times to stay with her but I always have my alibies. It felt useless, completely nothing without him. As I past through the doorway and headed directly to the garage, I saw a car in front of out gate, a familiar car, suddenly I felt a crazy excitement inside me. Yes, I can't be wrong. It's him and no one else. My feet run automatically toward the vehicle. How amazing that my body knows that it's him and move without any commands by mind. But as I move closer and closer I began to slow down. Thoughts keep me from standing still. What if he's with Shayne? Err. What the heck. I don't care, he's here.. He's here for me and nothing else. And I missed him so much. I opened the gate completely with trembling hands. I'm nervous. And there he is, standing liek a prince, shining with the help of the sunshine behind him. So impossible to believe, it's more likely a dream. If ever it was a dream, I don't wanna wake up anymore. Not ever. "Good morning..." he brokes the silence with a cheerful voice. And that's when I realized that I was officially staring at him for about 2 minutes straight. :redface: "Good morning" I responded, and jumped to hug him. I don't even know why. No, I know why. I missed him, no.. that's not enough, I [i]longed[/i] for him. Afraid of what his reaction would be, I was surprised when he lifted me and held me more tightly. I can't breath. "eh..can--'t br--bre-eath." I said the words with the remaining oxygen I have. Finally, he let me go. "Sorry.." he chuckled. "It's okay..." "Would you mind if I drive you to school?" "Sure!" I answered excited. I hope he didn't noticed. He smiled, his smile that makes me go crazy all the time. I feel the blood covering my whole face under. :redface: "Shall we?" he asked. Obviously, I'm daydreaming again. "Su..sure.. :redface:" he reaches for my hand and I felt the electricity running through my veins. Can you believe this? I'm riding in his car. I can't understand the feeling. It's the feeling that I never felt for a long time. A very very long time. We're sitting next to each other but you can hear no words coming out from our mouths. We just sit there in silence, with our hands twined. It felt so good that the warm feelings replaced the cold ones inside me. Time passes by so quickly that I didn't even notice the school outside the windows. "We're here." he looked at me smiled, his sweetest smile. "Thanks for the ride." I said as I stepped out of the car. "No problem, you're not gonna say that everyday, are you?" what does he mean by that? "Excuse me..?" I asked, I really don't have any ideas. But he already hold my hand and walked away, dragging me with him. I'm confuse. But despite that thing, happiness is still the winner. I'm the most happiest girl in the world right now. We still shares the same class, I spend the whole day with him, I talked to him on our breaks and ate with him during lunch. Ang bilis ng oras kapag siya ang kasama ko. Nagulat nalang ako ng marinig ko ang bell which means that the first day of school is over. I looked at him, naisip ko kung magiging katulad lang ba din itong araw na `toh dun sa huling araw ng pag-uusap namin. My teary eyes began to show, what if tommorow would be different from today? What if he starts avoiding me again? =( He looked at me and wiped my tears gently with his hands. "What's wrong? Bakit ka umiiyak? May nagawa ba akong masama?" he asked with a worried tone. "No..." and I started to cry harder when hugged me. "Then why?" "I'm afraid.. I'm afraid that if tommorow comes you would be different again. :cry:" "Don't be. It's over." "What..what do you mean it's over?" over?.. over between us??? what? =( And then he told me the whole story. About Shayne having the disease and how she died. In some part, I felt guilty. But the important thing is, now I understand why he avoided me, and kept his distance. "But Shayne made me promise one thing.." he continue. I began to worry. "What kind of promise?" I asked. "A promises that I should keep forever." okay. this time, I'm panicking pero hindi ako nagpahalata. "What...is it? :/" "She said that I should..." "stay away from me? is that what she wants you to do?" I interrupted, I'm trembling. I'm afraid of losing him for the 2nd time. "No silly, let me finish first." he chuckled. "Okay.. so..sorry." and I shutted my mouth. :| "She said that I should be a very good boyfriend to you, no she said that I should be the best boyfriend the world for you. And..." "And?" "And that I should marry you right after we reaches the legal age." he chuckled and turned his eyes to somewhere else. I can see that he's to shy to say this. But not mentioning that I was as speechless as ever. :O Shocked would be the best word to describe my reaction for now. "And... what's your answer?" he asked returning his eyes look at me. Me, still outside in the universe that time when he asked that returned immidiately in the planet earth. "Well, you know I already answered that before, remember?" "Oh yeah, but it's a little different this time because the wedding has been moved earlier." Oh damn. yeah. I forgot! I'm 16 now and 18 is the legal age. Then a light blub came up. I only have two years left!!! :o "Oh shoot!" "Ooops. paano ba yan, I already talked to my parents about this and they've got no problems about it." "Yeah.. but my dad?. :/" iniisip ko palang kung anong magiging reaksyon niya kapag sinabi ko ay nakakatakot na paano pa kaya kapag nasa harapan ko na siya? :rolleyes: "No worries.. My dad already had a meeting with him about this topic." "What?? But how!? :O" ano `toh? and my dad didn't told me anything about this matter. Is this some kind of a joke? "Do you still remember about dun sa kasunduan nila dati? Well, they decided na ipagpatuloy ulit yun. ;)" Oh yeah. Yung kasunduan na ipagpapakasal yung mga anak nila and that's Me and Lester. "Ganun lang?" "Yup.. I didn't expected na ganito lang din kadali lalo na ng makita ko yung daddy mo, I first thought na he would say no but to my surprise he answered "yes" and even congratulated me." "Whoa...wait, you met my dad?" "Yeah...and as far as I know alam na din ng mga brothers mo at nila yaya and mang andres..why?" "At wala kahit isa man lang sa inyo ang nagsabi sa akin nito?? How dare you to keep such secrets from me?!" "Whoo.. easy lang. Your dad decided that it should be like this. He said that it would be better if ako ang magsasabi sayo. Don't be mad.. please?" he said and show me his puppy eyes. He know I can't resist that one! "But.. err.. okay.." and I pinch his nose softly. "I love you..." he said and hold my hand. "I love you too.." we sealed the day with a kiss. [quote]And from that day on wala ng bagay ang nakapaghiwalay pa sa amin, eventhough may mga chismosa na naman na umaaligid-aligid sa relationship namin we just ignore them. We have our little fights but nagkakabati din naman kami kaagad. The day of our wedding is coming closer and closer as the day passes by. And believe me, I don't know what I did to deserve a boyfriend like him, I mean a fiancé ;]. And seeing the wish I've made on that shooting star coming true made me realized that dreams do come true, once upon a shooting star. ;)[/quote] [align=center][quote][b]★~~~~~THE END~~~~~★[/b][/quote] [quote]Again, thanks for the reading from the start until here. Thanks you all soo much. :kiss: And for my new story is out. Please click :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/t53079-Waiting-Shed-by-Rocel-%5BIntro%5D.html]Waiting Shed[/url] Sana suportahan nyo ulit. :D[/quote] [/align]

Last edited by +._ROCEL_.+ (2008-12-20 17:35:40)

alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waaa! end na? nyc naman.. may next story pa?? wooow! i love it! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :wow::wow::wow: galing mo sis rocel! :D
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^thanks sis carmii.. hehe. sure sure. Here's my new story :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/t53079-Waiting-Shed-by-Rocel-%5BIntro%5D.html]Waiting Shed[/url]
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=+._ROCEL_.+]And there he is, standing liek a prince, shining with the help of the sunshine behind him. So impossible to believe, it's more likely a dream.[/quote] * loveeet! waa. tapos na to! i'll wait fer yer next stories!;] iLY!:kiss:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice one sis. ganda.. woah. heheeh galing ng classmate ko ah xD ang ganda ganda talaga..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]The Author[/b] [spoiler]I'm Rocel, 15 yrs of young. Residing in Belgium. I'm a girl, ofcourse. This is my first story. Kaya kinakabahan ako if people would like it. This is not my o

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:47

[ 9 queries - 0.530 second ]
Privacy Policy