• ARCHIVES 
  • » who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

Pages: 123455

who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

ayahein
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

Clementine of Orange and Lemons.. pra xang si John Lennon! YAHOOO! :)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

[b]Hayley Williams of Paramore. She totally rock :cool: . And I really like her charisma :P .[/b]
maueey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD][b]Hayley Williams of Paramore. She totally rock :cool: . And I really like her charisma :P .[/b][/quote] yea kuya emokidd im one of their best avid fans too..yea paramore rocks!!!!!
oneminuteofsilence
» n00b
1969-12-31

some of my fav. vocalist =) foreign: :D nate barcalow - when it comes to emo/screamo i would pick this guy (i miss finch) brandon boyd - recorded or live this guy is awesome lacey mosley - why not? :D stephen richards - one of my best rap/nu-metal vocals serj tankian - of soad jonathan davis - of korn (the first band that influence me) max cavalera - the good old school days :D local: :D gabby alipe - NuRock 107 best male vocals of the year (yeah!) jay contreras - what more can i say surely you know him miguel chavez - a1a2a123four.. :D (hyskul plng aq nun) chicoscience now chicosci. lougee basabas - my dream girl :D ria bautista - vox & drums? can you do that?. :D steve badiola - of typecast
kathleenn.
» n00b
1969-12-31

amy lee gerard way billy joe armstrong ------------ yeal yuzon bamboo chito miranda guy from 6cyclemind juris fernandez ++i like them all, coz they're all awesome.. each has a one of a kind voice.. :cool:
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

. Gerard way - MCR . Yael Yuzon - Spongecola . Patrick of FOB . Adam levine of Maroon 5.. :eh:
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

shayne told of silverstein hehehehehehe :wow:
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Avril and Pierre
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Radicals][img]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/6674/newradicalsygwygsingleam3.jpg[/img][/url] [b]Gregg Alexander[/b], is one of my favorites. Was sad when he disbanded his group, the [b]New Radicals[/b]. He wrote, produced and sang the songs for himself and for other popular artists. - [b][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdB5x8Jsgpw]"You Get What You Give"[/url][/b] - [b][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8aCFYW5eUU]"Someday We'll Know"[/url][/b] Gregg's a great lyricist, who makes excellent songs. And I love how he is aware of society's issues, be it political and social. He could have run for president. Seriously. :eh: [quote][align=center][b][color=brown]Gregg Alexander w/ his band, the "New Radicals".[/color] The song is "You Get What You Give".[/b] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdB5x8Jsgpw[/youtube][/align][/quote]

Last edited by Padme (2007-08-25 06:22:48)

audrey16
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=blancheee48]the lead singer of fall out boy. :D (which i 4got the name) he's such a cutie. *wee. && i loveeee his voice! :lol:[/quote] the name`s patrick dunnothesurname.. i like him too. and amy lee. they can alter their vioces that`s why i like them!!! :D:D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

MCR's Gerard Way PCD's Nicole Scherzinger Sponecola's Yael Yuzon Callalily - Kian Mymp -Juris
dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]shawn milke from alesana :D [/b]
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ oh, so that's the name of the lead singer of alesana? hehe i think 3 of them are singning & screaming, hehe who's the one screaming with a low voice? it's like screaming from underground. . .
ezaitot
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]bring me the horizon's oli sykes and killswitch engage's howard jones[/b] (heart his voice so much..)
dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=stabbedheart]^ oh, so that's the name of the lead singer of alesana? hehe i think 3 of them are singning & screaming, hehe who's the one screaming with a low voice? it's like screaming from underground. . .[/quote] yea, there are three of them singing. but shawn milke doesn't really scream often. :D the one with the low voice is DENNIS LEE. :) and the other one is ADAM FERGUSON :P
やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

ruki shou gackt hitomi takahashi dani filth liv christine chiby ;)
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bono of U2 and axl rose of GnR
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i forgot my other favorites... this is all i could remember: Jared Leto of 30 Seconds To Mars Anthony Green of Circa Survive Sonny Moore (currently a solo artist) Craig Owens of Chiodos and Cinematic Sunrise Mike Hranica of The Devil Wears Prada
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Freddy Mercury Ever 1[/b]
'aJixXx'
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center] =) evanescence --- AMY LEE[/align] [align=center] :wow: SHE'S REALLY GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:18

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy