• ARCHIVES 
  • » who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

Pages: 1..12345

who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

actually its tyo many to mention but i'll mention one he's jared leto of 30 seconds to mars because he is damn gorgeous.. :wow: :penguin:
genstry
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

chris brown is the best:thumbsup:
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yael of spongecola!!! He rocks!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]for now.,bill kaulitz of tokio hotel.,he has a very husky voice,.,huahahha.,makes me feel inlalab.,and also.,he has a deep voice.,very very soothing to hear.,[/b]
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Male: Brandon Boyd Female: Hayley Williams :D
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Patrick Martin Stump of Fall Out Boy.. "Hes got a nice and clean high voice..lub him sohmuch..he's hott and cute..anyahahaha.."[/b][/align]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]for dis day................Bert McCracken of The Used[/b]:cool::cool:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-10-01 08:59:58)

dont ask
» n00b
1969-12-31

MYSELF!!!!!! please...cover ur ears..
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

gerard way for me XP woah
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

jared leto- 30 seconds to mars mcr- gerard way there for tomorrow- maika simple plan- pierre bouvier boys like girls- martin =):thumbsup:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Chris Carrabba - Dashboard Confessional Kurt Cobain - Nirvana Scott Weiland - Stone Temple Pilots/Velvet Revolver
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

male lead singer would be "piere" os simple plan female lead singer would be "amy lee" of evanescence
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Gerard Way && Pete Wentz :lol:
meandhim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]BILL KAULITZ![/b] and [b]HAYLEY WILLIAMS![/b]
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hayley williams.... or paramore.. paolo valenciano of salamin.. (his father is my papa's best friend) bamboo manalac(my ninong) mmmmmm....... way too many more!!!!!!!!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Bono[/i] is one of my favorite lead singers. :thumbsup: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:57

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy