• ARCHIVES 
  • » who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

Pages: 112345

who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

Hayley Williams, Lacey Mosely, Chester Bennington and Mike Shinoda (is mike really one of LP's lead vocals?) and that dude from Boys Like Girls
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

Chester Bennington and Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park :D:thumbsup:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I already posted previously about Serj Tankian of System of a Down but I'll add one more to my list.... Bradley Nowell (R.I.P.) of Sublime. I thought he was a great song writer/story teller. :thumbsup:
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]John Rzeznik[/b] Of Googoo Dolls.. so talented and good looking [img]http://h1.ripway.com/shallowme/john.gif[/img] [b] JOHN RZEZNIK[/b]

Last edited by impuissant04 (2008-07-28 03:53:02)

KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Dawn Richardson, Bill Kaulitz, Hayley Williams, Amy Lee, Lacey Moseley and Brendon Urie
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Was Ozzy on a band? hehe if he is then he's one of my fave lead singers too.. hehe
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: arnel pineda of the band zoo. =)
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Cris C. of Dashboard confessionals.. Gerard Way of MCR.. Vocalist of Red jumpsuit apparatus and also the lady in the Paramore.
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

kurt cobain of Nirvana may he r.i.p. :paranoid: :crybaby:
evangeline
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:wow:[align=center][b]Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance! he's hawt n awesome[/b][/align]
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

repost and edited (added) :arrow: billie joe armstrong (green day) - the best for me! a punk legend! :arrow: gerard way (mcr) - i love the way he sings :arrow: patrick stump (fob) - "i slept with someone in fall out boy and all i got was this stupid song written about me" haha, i love the way he sings, nice melody, good concept of VERY long titles :arrow: pierre bouvier (simple plan) - meaningful lyrics :arrow: hayley williams(paramore - i love the she sings, their songs have a nice melody. . :arrow: kenny choi (daphne loves derby) - good in guitar and singing! :arrow: jonny craig (dance gavin dance, emarosa *now) - he has a powerful voice :arrow: dennis lee & shawn milke (alesana) - from shawn's high voice to dennis' screams and growls (alternate singing!) :arrow: sonny moore (from first to last) - the angst and the voice and the lead singers of chiodos - good voice and scream the devil wears prada - very good and clean screams/growls drop dead gorgeous - has a very unique way of singing and screaming linkin park - mike shinoda & chester benington (good combination of rap and rock) ??? the used - same as chiodos

Last edited by stabbedheart (2008-09-30 07:08:20)

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Chester Bennington and Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park :D:thumbsup:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want to add Kurt Cobain to my list. I'm not sure how I forgot to include him. He was a pioneer of the 'grunge' style, and was (in my opinion) an amazing song writer. So I have 3 on my list: Serj Tankian (of System Of A Down) Bradley Nowell (of Sublime) Kurt Cobain (of Nirvana)
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Matt tuck - bullet from my valentine.. he can growl n play guitar at the same time.. hehe :)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

shawn mullins of alesana- well,though he's gay,he's good at screaming.,xD
MikeDavid
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=LiLemO]i like avril lavigne ....... :lol:[/quote] [quote]She is not a lead singer , she is a rocker[/quote]
MikeDavid
» n00b
1969-12-31

I like Nicole ScHReNgEr , i really dont know how to pronounce her surename , anyway , i think she is hot
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boys
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ill add kurt cobain on my list.,coz.,he is so gorgeous.,i mean,his voice is soo....deep.xD
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=D Anthony green of Saosin
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:57

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy