• ARCHIVES 
  • » who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

Pages: 12345..5

who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

MCR's Gerard Way & Evanescence's Amy Lee I think they both have unique voices.Especially Amy Lee.Her voice is like something else, dude. :ninja: :arrow: off topic a bit : i can't believe some people refer to Evanescence as a satanic band. :crybaby:
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

**i have plenty of fave lead singers...i cant mention all of them!
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Haha, my favorite is [b]Dolores O'Riordan[/b] of [i]the Cranberries[/i]. I just love her voice and her weirdness is cool. :lol:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the lead singer of fall out boy. :D (which i 4got the name) he's such a cutie. *wee. && i loveeee his voice! :lol:
lemzki666
» n00b
1969-12-31

Mikael Åkerfeldt of [b]Opeth[/b] I like his clean voice thats very medly but when he growls he sounds like a monster coming under the darkness... hehehe!!!
>:VON:<
» n00b
1969-12-31

spencer(drums/vocals) and chamberlain(vocals) of underoath is the good combination.. ever! :smoke: :smoke:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

It has to be [i]Claudio Sanchez[/i] of [b]Coheed And Cambria[/b]. He is one of the most talented music artist that i know. He has a cool voice and the lyrics of all his songs tells the story of his comic novel. =| coheedandcambria.com
LiLemO
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like avril lavigne ....... :lol:
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]billie joe armstrong [/b](green day) - the best for me! hehe :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]gerard way [/b](mcr) - i love the way he sings, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]patrick stump [/b](fob) (am i correct?) - "i slept with someone in fall out boy and all i got was this stupid song written about me" haha, i love the way he sings, nice melody, it hink he loves longtitles for their songs. . . :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]pierre bouvier [/b](simple plan) - i love most of their songs bec. the lyrics of their songs describes me, hehe :thumbsup: : :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]hayley williams[/b](paramore - i love the she sings, their songs have a nice melody. . [b]and the lead singers of [/b] from first to last - i don't know his name but i love way he screams, haha :thumbsup: :thumbsup: the used - same thing also alesana - i think they have 3 lead singers, i love the way on how they sing their songs, singing & screaming at the same time, linkin park - is it chester benington or mike shinoda? am i correct? many to mention, hehe

Last edited by stabbedheart (2007-08-25 01:09:36)

miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Jamir Garcia of[b] slapshock[/b] - the growling, the rap and the energy , thats it James Hetfield of[b] metallica[/b] - The anger and dedication when he sings.. Bon Scott/Brian Johnson of [b]AC/DC[/b] - rip bon but ur music lives on Juris of [b]Mymp[/b] - cool . sweet voice Karen and Richard of [b]carpenters[/b] - cool sweet and catchy voice to listen with
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Freddie Mercury !
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

linkin park lead vocals.. and hayley williams (paramore)=>her voice is soo unique.. v_V
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Matt Davies[/b] of Funeral for a Friend And vocalist of: Paramore Silverstein Matchbook Romance Escape the Fate Cute is what we aim for
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nyahah. mine: Vocalist Of MCR ; Gerard. And The Vocalist Of Evanescence. hehe. :eh: she`s cool!
loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Gerrard Way(MCR) Corey Taylor(Slipknot)
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Amy Lee (Evanescence) i like her voice... :cool: [/b]
Ude
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Hyde of L'arc~en~ciel [/b] [img]http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/6225/401619929634fcc05f8qs6.jpg[/img] wanna hear him sing? here: http://ude-kun.imeem.com/music/rEfPB9sm/hoshizora/

Last edited by Ude (2007-07-15 22:50:53)

aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Bono and Brandon Boyd... =)

Last edited by aLohaBby (2007-07-21 00:24:56)

ezaitot
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]howard jones of killwitch engage anthony green, ex frontman of saosin vocalists of(lurve the way they scream/growl): underoath funeral for a friend another rising it dies today[/b] :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:07

[ 11 queries - 0.189 second ]
Privacy Policy