• ARCHIVES 
  • » who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

Pages: 12345

who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

bRoWnbLooDeD
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

thE voCAList oF mCR, gEraRd's way to cOOL..
katrin
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

[b]Gerard Way of MCR[/b] - [i]I luv his unique voice[/i]
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Kean Cipriano of Callalily[/b] he is cute and handsome.. [b]Yael Yuson of Spongecola[/b] i love his Voice..
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#FF0099][b]†HAILEY WILLIAMS! JOHN VESELY! GERARD WAY! AMY LEE! miguel chavez hehe† [/b][/color][/align] :)
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:eh: Gerard Way!!
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Male: Kurt Cobain of Nirvana. He's a legend. Too bad he's not around anymore. Female: Hayley Williams of Paramore. She's very talented.
blacklilha
» n00b
1969-12-31

my favorite lead singer is martin johnson from the band boys like girls
i'mhere.it
» n00b
1969-12-31

hit pitch voice. matthew bellamy of muse.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Hyde[/b] from [u]LArc en Ciel[/u] [b]Gerard Way [/b]from [u]MCR[/u] [b]Bert[/b] from [u]The Used[/u]
theycallme k
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

andi deris helloween lead singer and kurt cobain :wow:
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Joseph Adam Jonas of Jonas Brothers :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Serj Tankian of System of a Down he has such a wide range of vocal abilities, from being able to scream with the best of them, to carrying a soft melodic voice (even in the same song)....also, he's an activist against the Iraq war, as well as human rights, among other things, and it reflects in his lyrics....also, he uses a lot of metaphors a lot of people don't like "System" because of the screaming that they sometimes do, but, if you can just "listen" to them, listen through one of their albums and hear the words and their message....you'd be surprised to find out that they're not just screaming a bunch on nonsense to make "noise"....there really is a message :thumbsup:
sluurpblupblup
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bert mccracken of the used!!! he's awesome... :D and i think i love him,, :D
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Foreign Eddie Vedder - Pearl jam Kurt Cobain - Nirvana Brandon Boyd - Incubus Opm Basti Artadi - Wolfgang Karl Roy - P.O.T Bamboo Manalac - Bamboo. Ebe Dancel - Sugarfree

Last edited by bobskie (2008-06-23 12:34:20)

nitrogen013
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'll go for [b]Gerard Way [/b]of MCR and [b]Brendon Urie[/b] of Panic! at the Disco
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Lacey Mosley and Natalie Grant[/b] :lol:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I Have Three Favorite Lead Vocalists:[/b] [b]1. Bill Kaulitz of TOKIO HOTEL[/b] [img]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m23/Celestialyoru/1166306749.jpg[/img] [img]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk37/BillKaulitz_Luver/Bill%20Kaulitz/HesSoAdorable.jpg[/img][img]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk37/BillKaulitz_Luver/Bill%20Kaulitz/l_726f8e0f6ec367a6ed56e67cfd711a46.jpg[/img] [b]2. Hayley Williams of PARAMORE[/b] [img]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p217/LikexBOOM/Hayley%20Williams/0149.jpg[/img][img]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p217/LikexBOOM/Hayley%20Williams/255.jpg[/img] [b]3. Yulia Volkova of TATU[/b] [img]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc27/cleo_chanclas13/Yulia.jpg[/img] :) :thumbsup:

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-06-25 13:07:44)

darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Claudio Sanchez of Coheed And Cambria.. i rilli lyk thier beat... ung pasok ng instruments... ganda talaga... lupet din ng acoustic nila...^^ ung lyrics naman ng song... emotional... lalu n ung wake up....

Last edited by darkrenz (2008-06-25 17:08:31)

zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me the best lead singer [b] Darlene Zschech[/b]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Andy of Fall out boy and Gerard of My Chemical Romance :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » who's your favorite lead singers? you can tell why did you choose him/her as you fave lead singer @mods: you can lock this if there's a similar thread like this. . . .

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:55

[ 10 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy