• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

Pages: 1..12345

Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

marcodgreat
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

keep off the grass ..... no i d no entry.....
marcodgreat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

its better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not...
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

love is like a fire, when it burn it hurts!---autograph book --------------------------- DARE to be DIFFERENT!!----dunno=)
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b] [color=skyblue]a friend is better than a lover, a lover may leave but a friend would stay, a lover could demand, but a friend wuold help..he/she's your bestfriend, and he/she loves you...more than a lover could do!" "being happy is beyond every noble profession that the world ever has" "behind every smile, lies a broken heart" "study first before entering the kingdom of love" the one who say, the one who is" forget the past and plan for the future"[/color][/b]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]"winners make things happen; loser's let things happen"[/quote]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: Love is unpredictable. :) [/b]
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

too much of everything,,, gives you greed... too much of perfectness,,, gives you pride... too much love,,, makes you a fool... - [color=white]Dynasty-tweaker[/color]

Last edited by Dynasty-tweaker (2008-12-08 04:43:26)

freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better." - Abraham Lincoln[/b]

Last edited by freak_brawler (2009-01-28 05:04:52)

ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

If you're not curious, it's a sign that you're stupid! -Dr. Frank Crane
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Try and try, you will succeed. :thumbsup: [/b]
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

" The glass breaks 'coz it fell and nobody caught it, just like my heart. It keeps falling for you, you who doesn't even care to catch it..... " ---->My good friend [b]Ellaine[/b].....
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

When there's gossips: [b]Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.[/b] =) -Eleanor Roosevelt When somebody commits mistakes: [b]Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.[/b] =) -Eleanor Roosevelt When I'm feeling down: [b]The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.[/b] =) -Eleanor Roosevelt When someone's trying to bring me down: [b]No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.[/b] :eh: -Eleanor Roosevelt What I feel right now. [b]I let him go but it doesn’t mean that I don’t love him. I’m just thinking of what might happen. Someday, in the time we don’t expect, we’ll just meet. And maybe, just maybe, it would be our time.[/b] :crybaby: -from somewhere =D Class motto [b]Its better to cheat than to repeat[/b] :eh: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

Last edited by KiNXE15 (2008-12-23 15:16:56)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a fishing quote, just sharing: [quote][b]The books all say that barracuda rarely eat people, but very few barracuda can read.[/b][/quote]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b][i]Enjoy life, like there is no tomorrow. :) [/i][/b][/font]
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Everyday is a new beginning, :):D
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

My fave quotes bout love.. :arrow: sumtyms we just have 2 let go of sumwan who matters to us not b'coz we have to, but b'coz it's d ryt thing to do. Let us rmber dat we cnt force anywan 2 lub us. we cant beg sumwan to stop when she/he wnts 2 leave and be wid sumwan eLse. This is wut love is all abt. however the end of luv is not d end of lyp . It should be d beginning of undrstandng dat leaves for a reason, but leaves wid a lesson.! :arrow: Everiiwuan sayz dat u onLiie foL inLub once..but dats not true b'coz everiitym aii see u, I foL inLub oL ubver agen. :arrow: Love isz lyk playing a piano, 1st u muszt learn 2 play by d rulesz, den u 4get d rulesz n play from yer hart, :arrow: sumtimes i wonder if lyp isz rily worth it, den i luk at yer smyl n i know it isz :arrow: ur the kind of guy who could slit my throat,and with my last breath, I'd apologize for getting blood on ur shirt
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

another "fishing" quote" [quote]"[b]There are two times to go fishing; when its raining and when it ain't.[/b]"[/quote]
iceman11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

"When you reach rock bottom, the only way to go is UP" "When rules are unbreakable, BEND them" "NEVER shoot someone u can't kill, so NEVER be too sweet to someone you can't love"
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:36

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy