• ARCHIVES 
  • » ^ Hm, okay. I think I'll tell him to stop. I don't want to be in any relationship pa. Hope he'll understand :) Thanks Ate Jem [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/5.gif[/img] I'll let

Pages: 12

^ Hm, okay. I think I'll tell him to stop. I don't want to be in any relationship pa. Hope he'll understand :) Thanks Ate Jem [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/5.gif[/img] I'll let

hynnah062509
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ^ Hm, okay. I think I'll tell him to stop. I don't want to be in any relationship pa. Hope he'll understand :) Thanks Ate Jem [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/5.gif[/img] I'll let

got one. :)) -- i have this boyfriend of mine. and, we've been together for almost a year na. :| long distance. he's in Zambales and Im somewhere in Mindanao. And, er, Yeah. Its an online relationship. Di pa kami nagkikita ng personal. pero, pictures, oo. :p Naguguluhan ako sa ugali niya, its like, ngayon, okay siya, sweet and everything. and then, in one blink of an eye, ang lamig niya. sobra. nagdedemand ako ng oras niya, alam niyo yun? xD text lang ksi ung way para makapagusap kami... para mapatunayan na meron talagang "KAMI". Madalas kaming magaway, inaaway ko ksi siya. hehe. pero, ang masaklap, di niya ko pinapansin. i mean, di siya nagsosorry kahit na siya naman talaga may kasalanan. :(( kung umakto siya, parang wala lang sa kanya yung nararamdaman ko. May naka-MU din ako nun magoone month pa lang kami. kabaliktaran siya nung boyfriend ko ngayon. kung natitiis kasi ako nun boyfriend ko, yung ka-MU ko, hindi. siya yung nagparamdam sa kin na choice ako, hindi lang option. sad to say, namatay yung ka-MU ko. pag naiisip ko ung mga times na si ka-MU Ku ung kausap ko, nacocompare ko siya sa boyfriend ko. :( Masamang magcompare, tama? pero, di ko mapigilan sarili ko. nagsisisi ako bat di nalang yung ka-MU ko pinili ko. Hay. Back to my boyfriend. :o so, yun. okay na kami kahit papano. di na kami nagaaway lagi.. until nun June 15. Di na siya nagparamdam.. di na siya nagtetext. walang ni-ha, ni-ho. nakakairita kasi nagbigay siya ng load, tapos di din naman siya makakapagtext. aanhin ko pa yung laod na yun, diba? :( the last time he texted is last Wednesday. June 16. Tinanong ku siya kung bakit ngayon lang siya nagtext. ang sabi lang niya. "Gusto ko eh." :| durog puso ko. xD nagtratrabaho daw siya. pero, sapat ba na dahilan yun para di niya magawang magtext kahit isang beses lang sa isang araw? :( ano ba dapat kung gawin? :o help? :D
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: ^ Hm, okay. I think I'll tell him to stop. I don't want to be in any relationship pa. Hope he'll understand :) Thanks Ate Jem [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/5.gif[/img] I'll let

Please post in English next time. ^^ Well, yours is more like an online relationship rather than a long-distance relationship mainly because you two haven't even met yet. And it's harder. It seems to me that he's just in the mood to be your boyfriend whenever it's convenient for him. :| I'm in a long-distance relationship and sometimes, my boyfriend can be "cold" to as well, (at least, cold enough considering he's always super sweet) but that's because he's preoccupied. At first, I thought, "[b]WTF[/b]. You can't be sweet just because you're busy? Does it take [i]that[/i] much effort?!" But I eventually accepted it because guys really couldn't multitask. >.< Wait -- when you said "namatay yung ka-MU ko," you mean literally dead or his/your feelings died? :lol3: I don't want to assume or anything, but it looks like your boyfriend is trying to break up with you by giving you the cold shoulder. Even though your relationship is online, a guy wouldn't ignore a girl for a week just because he's "busy." He can't even send you a message? Also, from his response, he's probably beginning to lose interest. Seriously. He wouldn't say, "Gusto ko eh." if he truly cares for you. And to answer your question, no, it's not an acceptable excuse for him not to text you just because he's busy. He could at least text once a day, but he doesn't do it. :\ I think you should confront him. Tell him you want to talk. If he says he's busy, then tell him it's about your relationship and how he's been acting lately. Ask him if he still wants to be in the relationship. Better confront him now than regret it later. [b]Demand an answer.[/b] Or at least an explanation. ~_~ If he still won't talk to you, then you shouldn't be sticking around anymore. You deserve somebody else.
Kameakashinoa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Guys I need help... I have this friend his name is Asik who was introduced to me by my ex-bf We've met three years ago. We exchanged number and during those time we were like getting to know each other na.Na we're clear that we both have feelings with each other. I broke up with my ex and also lost contact with him but I still have his number saved on my sim card. Last month,I was riding in a bus when I saw Asik. I did not approach him because I'm not sure if that's really him. What I did is I tried to text his number just to check if it is still working. Next day he replied and asked me who I am and then introduced myself. He was surprised that I still have his number. I invited him to go out with me and my friends. We went to this bar in Malate then on the bar there's this foreigner who is trying to hug him then also one guy kissed him on the lips. I was not able to pull him out of these guy. I did not react to those , because I was thinking that we don't have any relationship. So I can't tell him what not to do. Now my question is: How will I tell that I have feelings for him.That after 3 years I still have this feeling for him[/b]
hynnah062509
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sorry. English next time, then. :) Nah. My ka-Mu died. Lung failure or something like that. :( Right. He cant text even just once. :p i wonder if he will text today `cause its our anniversary. lol. anyway, i appreciated your reply. thanks a lot! >:D<
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Kameakashinoa;#3639805;1277414913]Guys I need help... I have this friend his name is Asik who was introduced to me by my ex-bf We've met three years ago. We exchanged number and during those time we were like getting to know each other na.Na we're clear that we both have feelings with each other. I broke up with my ex and also lost contact with him but I still have his number saved on my sim card. Last month,I was riding in a bus when I saw Asik. I did not approach him because I'm not sure if that's really him. What I did is I tried to text his number just to check if it is still working. Next day he replied and asked me who I am and then introduced myself. He was surprised that I still have his number. I invited him to go out with me and my friends. We went to this bar in Malate then on the bar there's this foreigner who is trying to hug him then also one guy kissed him on the lips. I was not able to pull him out of these guy. I did not react to those , because I was thinking that we don't have any relationship. So I can't tell him what not to do. Now my question is: How will I tell that I have feelings for him.That after 3 years I still have this feeling for him[/quote] Hello there (: I'd like to say that is a good idea that you'll tell your real feelings to him, but it's much better if you'll just keep it by yourself and wait for the right time to spill it out D: If ever you are really eager to tell him. Choose the right event, right time and the right mood to share. Okay? :)
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

guys can you help me too? i have this boyfriend,i mean ex-boyfriend. and we broke up two months ago. we havent seen each other and didn't talk a long time last wednesday at my bestfriend's birthday,he was there i was there.my bestfriend and his boyfriend(my ex's bestfriend) set me up.i dont know why or how.but they let me talk to my ex then my bestfriend told me that he was the one who want to talk to me.but he doesnt want to tell her why. on the other hand,i met this guy on an online game. a month ago he confessed that he has feelings for me i dont know if im falling for him(w/c i shouldn't because i havent meet him yet)i dont even know if i should believe him but people are saying that he likes me. this is what bothers me,if my ex still wants me back and couldn't tell me,should i be the one who make the first move or should i move on and accept the love given by my online buddy.

Last edited by ino24 (2010-07-09 12:14:13)

blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ino24;#3649667;1278691990]guys can you help me too? i have this boyfriend,i mean ex-boyfriend. and we broke up two months ago. we havent seen each other and didn't talk a long time last wednesday at my bestfriend's birthday,he was there i was there.my bestfriend and his boyfriend(my ex's bestfriend) set me up.i dont know why or how.but they let me talk to my ex then my bestfriend told me that he was the one who want to talk to me.but he doesnt want to tell her why. on the other hand,i met this guy on an online game. a month ago he confessed that he has feelings for me i dont know if im falling for him(w/c i shouldn't because i havent meet him yet)i dont even know if i should believe him but people are saying that he likes me. this is what bothers me,if my ex still wants me back and couldn't tell me,should i be the one who make the first move or should i move on and accept the love given by my online buddy.[/quote] Wait, who told you your ex wanted you back? :-j If he can't tell you, then don't entertain him at all. Perhaps be "friends" with him and stuff, but don't make the first move to take your relationship more than that. He wants you back, so he has to man up and do it himself. It all depends on you, actually. I wouldn't really entertain the idea of falling for someone over the internet, but I'm not you. If you think you'll be happier with this guy you've met online that with your ex, then go ahead. (:
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ well yea thanks for this ill wait.i dont want to commit the same mistakes over and over and over and over again.but he talking with me the other day,maybe im just desperate wanting him back right?maybe i jumped into colclusions so fast.btw! thanks for your advice sis.D:
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Every relationship's problem is PRIDE
carlawho
» n00b
1969-12-31

NBSB :crybaby::crybaby: HAHAHAHA
..roxanne.chorva:)
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if your ex-boyfriend really loves you and wants you back, he will the first one to make the movw to get you back together. :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Guys i need some help too.. I just dont feel it anymore with my gf. in just 8 months, she has changed. or maybe it's her real self that she didnt show me on the early months.. she had a friend which is completely breakdown after she got dumped by his bf. and my gf told me that she might be like that too if i dumped her. so what should i do? should i still stick with her eventhough i'm already tired of this relationship? or should i break up with her, but it'll make her crushed?
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill;#3670936;1282922247]Guys i need some help too.. I just dont feel it anymore with my gf. in just 8 months, she has changed. or maybe it's her real self that she didnt show me on the early months.. she had a friend which is completely breakdown after she got dumped by his bf. and my gf told me that she might be like that too if i dumped her. so what should i do? should i still stick with her eventhough i'm already tired of this relationship? or should i break up with her, but it'll make her crushed?[/quote] I think I'll choose the second option because the image of yours will went bad if you keep on going into that and you're now simply tired with her... Don't try to waste her time being with you, I said WASTE because if the time comes that she will know the main reason (yeah, about being tired with her) she will certainly cry and ask to you why did you tell her in that certain time.. right? you should talk with her about that issue, because this is quite sensitive for the side of your girlfriend. It's better to leave her, because it would certainly make her feel good at the later part of your break up.. rather than, staying with her even though you're tired because if you'll say you're tired with that girl, FOR ME, it automatically trying to imply to us that you really don't love the girl that much.. NOT LIKE BEFORE, right? so why making the days more harder for her? try to be invincible into that kind of matter (:
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill;#3670936;1282922247]Guys i need some help too.. I just dont feel it anymore with my gf. in just 8 months, she has changed. or maybe it's her real self that she didnt show me on the early months.. she had a friend which is completely breakdown after she got dumped by his bf. and my gf told me that she might be like that too if i dumped her. so what should i do? should i still stick with her eventhough i'm already tired of this relationship? or should i break up with her, but it'll make her crushed?[/quote] If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is compromise, and when you do that, you're making one of the worst decision in your life, why??? because your giving her false hope, your relationship will be a big lie. We know that the truth really hurt but that will set you both free from misery. So what I suggest is that, be yourself, evaluate yourself (maybe you're one of the reason why she became like that, if not then...), Be honest to her about your feelings, tell her ASAP (Ask her NICELY and slowly for it will lessen the damage), listen to what she will say especially when she suggest a solution, "Everybody deserve a second chance" so if she ask for it, then try to give her a chance (ang gwapo mo kapag ginawa nya yun! ^_^ joke!) Be calm, even if she chide(sumbatan) on you. and lastly sing her "I just dont love you no more" by craig david JOKE! (just easing the pressure on you) lastly ... Thank her for everything especially for being a part of your life. walang iyakan! LOL
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ino24;#3649667;1278691990]guys can you help me too? i have this boyfriend,i mean ex-boyfriend. and we broke up two months ago. we havent seen each other and didn't talk a long time last wednesday at my bestfriend's birthday,he was there i was there.my bestfriend and his boyfriend(my ex's bestfriend) set me up.i dont know why or how.but they let me talk to my ex then my bestfriend told me that he was the one who want to talk to me.but he doesnt want to tell her why. on the other hand,i met this guy on an online game. a month ago he confessed that he has feelings for me i dont know if im falling for him(w/c i shouldn't because i havent meet him yet)i dont even know if i should believe him but people are saying that he likes me. this is what bothers me,if my ex still wants me back and couldn't tell me,should i be the one who make the first move or should i move on and accept the love given by my online buddy.[/quote] If Your ex-BF really wants you back then he should have done it quickly by himself not needing any decoy or excuse. And about your "Online Buddy" I'm not actually against with that, but you should consider that one of the potential pitfalls of online dating is that people sometimes get lulled into a passive text/message/email exchange that lasts for months rather than pursuing an in-person encounter. The danger is that you run the risk of becoming emotionally invested in a potential match, only to discover that when you meet face-to-face, things fizzle. Don’t let that happen to you.
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill;#3670936;1282922247]Guys i need some help too.. I just dont feel it anymore with my gf. in just 8 months, she has changed. or maybe it's her real self that she didnt show me on the early months.. she had a friend which is completely breakdown after she got dumped by his bf. and my gf told me that she might be like that too if i dumped her. so what should i do? should i still stick with her eventhough i'm already tired of this relationship? or should i break up with her, but it'll make her crushed?[/quote] Hi there. You caught my attention with your problem. I also have a friend who's going through the same situation. :) First things first, ask yourself. Do you still love her? Because maybe you're just tired of the relationship, being tired doesn't mean you've fallen out of love already, right? If you still do, then I guess you guys can both make an effort to make your relationship work, because you have to value your relationship, thus, the commitment. She's changed? In a good or bad way? It's inevitable for two people to change once they're in a relationship. If your girlfriend changed for the worst, then I guess you should talk to her about it. Always remember to weigh the gravity of the situation first before making any decisions because you might end up regretting it. :) Anyway, I hope this cleared your mind. :)

Last edited by harlequin0666 (2010-08-30 03:46:58)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » ^ Hm, okay. I think I'll tell him to stop. I don't want to be in any relationship pa. Hope he'll understand :) Thanks Ate Jem [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/5.gif[/img] I'll let

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:39

[ 9 queries - 0.522 second ]
Privacy Policy