• ARCHIVES 
  • » ^ Hm, okay. I think I'll tell him to stop. I don't want to be in any relationship pa. Hope he'll understand :) Thanks Ate Jem [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/5.gif[/img] I'll let

Pages: 12

^ Hm, okay. I think I'll tell him to stop. I don't want to be in any relationship pa. Hope he'll understand :) Thanks Ate Jem [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/5.gif[/img] I'll let

m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

^ Hm, okay. I think I'll tell him to stop. I don't want to be in any relationship pa. Hope he'll understand :) Thanks Ate Jem [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/5.gif[/img] I'll let

^ Hm, okay. I think I'll tell him to stop. I don't want to be in any relationship pa. Hope he'll understand :) Thanks Ate Jem [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/5.gif[/img] I'll let you know soon about us :)
sellahxhin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ^ Hm, okay. I think I'll tell him to stop. I don't want to be in any relationship pa. Hope he'll understand :) Thanks Ate Jem [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/5.gif[/img] I'll let

I have a problem. My boyfriend is flirting with somebody else coz I saw his wall posts on [i]that girl's[/i] facebook account :(. But his girl bestfriend said that my boyfriend loves me so much coz' he talks about me all the time.My boyfriend explained that they're just friends. But I know his strategies, I have that strong feeling that he really likes that girl. But he said he loves me! I don't know what to do :wallbash:. I don't how if I should believe in him.
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: ^ Hm, okay. I think I'll tell him to stop. I don't want to be in any relationship pa. Hope he'll understand :) Thanks Ate Jem [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/5.gif[/img] I'll let

@sellaxhin: Uhm, being open in a relationship will really helped you a lot. I'm telling you about being open because this might be the one of the reasons that your problem will be okay. I guess you need to tell him, about what is your real impressions between the girl and to your boyfriend. Despite of your situation that might be a test how strong is your trust towards your boyfriend :D You need to be ready in all circumstances. You might be expecting into something in this time, but please expect less so that you can be prepared for what will happen to the both of you.
othe_89
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=sellahxhin;#3509869;1270395016]I have a problem. My boyfriend is flirting with somebody else coz I saw his wall posts on that girl's facebook account :(. But his girl bestfriend said that my boyfriend loves me so much coz' he talks about me all the time.My boyfriend explained that they're just friends. But I know his strategies, I have that strong feeling that he really likes that girl. But he said he loves me![/quote] I think you're just getting jealous. Tell him that right away rather than keep it inside and let it burst out suddenly. I'm sure you wouldn't like that, neither him. Just be cool and calm when asking, don't put too much stress on your words or you guys would end up fighting. [quote=mystic rain;#3509971;1270404042]I guess you need to tell him, about what is your real impressions between the girl and to your boyfriend[/quote] She's right. This really helps. That may sound awkward, but think of the bright side, at least you're being honest. And that would be a reason for him to trust you more.
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=sellahxhin;#3509869;1270395016]I have a problem. My boyfriend is flirting with somebody else coz I saw his wall posts on that girl's facebook account . But his girl bestfriend said that my boyfriend loves me so much coz' he talks about me all the time.My boyfriend explained that they're just friends. But I know his strategies, I have that strong feeling that he really likes that girl. But he said he loves me! I don't know what to do . I don't how if I should believe in him.[/quote] Ahhh... jealousy. :| You should believe your boyfriend, even if he does things that make you believe otherwise. I'm sure you already know this, but the most important thing in a relationship (except for love, because that's already a given) is [b]trust[/b]. Confront him and tell him how you feel. Some guys feel like they're not doing "anything wrong" just because it's nothing for them. But it's not nothing for you, is it? Once he knows how you feel, then I'm sure he'll do something about it. But you should also ask yourself if those wall posts of his are [i]really[/i] pushing the boundaries or you're just easily jealous.
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ashely_pain15;#3515191;1270739957]hi. i have a problem here. my boyfriend ended our relationship coz he said he doesn't want a commitment when we go to college ( we'll go to diff. university,a 7hour-travel indeed) i told him we can work it out, trust is only needed. but he said he wants me to be free at mahirap daw kalaban ang distance. since every sembreak lng dw kami pwedeng magkita. he also said that, after 4 years, and we bump to each other we can still bring it back. i just want to win him back, it hurts to know that we broke up though we both know that we still love each other. hope you can help me.. thanks[/quote] Hi there Ashley :D. On what i've observed to those guys who decided to broke with their girl is they might be ended to have another relationship in their school. In other words, I think your boyfriend don't trust himself. There are many if's , if you keep going of your relationship. Like, What if on the later part of his college days, he might find another girl? What if he will like the girl? What if they'll have the same feelings? What if in that situation, he might ended in being unfaithful to you? It just that, he don't have enough courage to continue your relationship because he is afraid that [b]someday[/b] he will be unfaithful to you or [b]vice versa[/b]. I said vice versa, because we just don't know that you might find another guy just like what I've said awhile ago :D Since it's already the guy, who ended the relationship you don't have anything to do. Just accept his decision and try to understand it. Just be positive :D , don't think about it too much :P If you are meant to be, then your fate should have a way for that. Please do remind yourself also that, even in that situation that you still love him, just don't close the doors for the other guys. Try to be open, you might find another great guy better than him :D and take it slowly if you have one :) Well, being single is fun -- you just don't know that someday he'll come back to you and try to win you back. Just expect less and be carefree of your life now :D
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ashely_pain15;#3515191;1270739957]hi. i have a problem here. my boyfriend ended our relationship coz he said he doesn't want a commitment when we go to college ( we'll go to diff. university,a 7hour-travel indeed) i told him we can work it out, trust is only needed. but he said he wants me to be free at mahirap daw kalaban ang distance. since every sembreak lng dw kami pwedeng magkita. he also said that, after 4 years, and we bump to each other we can still bring it back. i just want to win him back, it hurts to know that we broke up though we both know that we still love each other. hope you can help me.. thanks[/quote] How long have you guys been dating before you two broke up? Anyway, mystic rain has said pretty much everything so I'm just gonna add a little more. You should know that not all guys are willing to be in a "long-distance relationship" even if your universities are just 7 hours apart. (I'm not saying it's near, but anyway.) Most guys build a relationship through proximity. Most of them don't want to worry about being 7 hours away from their girlfriends and stuff like that. I guess it's just how some guys really are. :/ Although, to be honest, I think if he really wants to be with you, then he wouldn't mind a 7-hour difference in your universities. Maybe you should talk to him and ask him why. I mean, you already know that he doesn't want a "long-distance" relationship, but I dunno, make him explain it more, perhaps? Because if he really doesn't want to be in that kind of relationship, sorry to say, but he really won't be. You guys should at least have closure. (Sorry to sound sooo pessimistic!) :[ But yeah. Whatever happens, things will work out for the best. I know it sounds cliché, but it really does. You should respect his decision. Trust me, you really should. The last thing you want is a guy being in a long-distance relationship because you begged him to be in one, 'cause then there would a huge possibility that he'll be unfaithful to you. I know it hurts, but you should accept it...

Last edited by blackmamba (2010-04-09 00:53:32)

ashely_pain15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=blackmamba;#3515675;1270788453]How long have you guys been dating before you two broke up? Anyway, mystic rain has said pretty much everything so I'm just gonna add a little more.[/quote] a year of dating and a year of courtship.. i think you guys are ryt..thanks thanks.. you help me a lot =)
miss17stigmatized
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ashely_pain15;#3515191;1270739957]hi. i have a problem here. my boyfriend ended our relationship coz he said he doesn't want a commitment when we go to college ( we'll go to diff. university,a 7hour-travel indeed) i told him we can work it out, trust is only needed. but he said he wants me to be free at mahirap daw kalaban ang distance. since every sembreak lng dw kami pwedeng magkita. he also said that, after 4 years, and we bump to each other we can still bring it back. i just want to win him back, it hurts to know that we broke up though we both know that we still love each other.[/quote] hey ashley, we're in a similar situation, graduating and going to universities that are far from each other. well, my boyfriend and i decided to pursue with our relationship and try to work it out. if it doesn't, then we'll break up. of course, it wouldn't be easy but studies is our main priority. we wanted each other to reach our dreams, achieve things for ourselves. i guess that's how you should think too. regardless of whether you remain committed or not, just think that you both will go on with college so that you can pursue your dreams. you'd do that for each other. when the right time comes, and you meet again, you know you'll deserve each other because you achieved something already and you've proven something too.
--sweety10
» n00b
1969-12-31

I have a problem. Wew. *deep breath* I have a boyfriend and he is my schoolmate. A while ago, I enrolled in the same school with my family 'cause my 2 other siblings are going to study there too. While we are doing the processes, my mother is talking with my last year's adviser, let's just call her Mrs. P. The last academic year is not a very good year for me and my adviser 'cause it is the time that I answered my 1st and present boyfriend. My boyfriend is known for being a [b]"playboy"[/b], but i know that he really changed [b]for me[/b]. I can feel it. He broke up with all of his [b]girlfriends[/b] just to court me. Now, my boyfriend said that Mrs. P, talked to Tita Tina (his mother) and make [i]kwento[/i] about what my mother said that [i]"..sige pumunta sya sa bahay, pag-iigibin ko sya ng tubig"[/i] and that she is mad because we are always together. But that's not true, this summer, we haven't seen each other. We're just always texting each other and that's all. Last academic year, the only time for us to be together for a long while is the last days of the school year before the graduation and recognition exercises and 2 days of the Sportsfest. My boyfriend said that Tita includes in her [i]"sermon"[/i] about his plan to go here in our house, Ma'am P. told Tita that my mother is mad about that. She also said that my mother said [i]"kinukulit daw ako ng boyfriend ko"[/i] to let him go here. And I don't know if that's true because my parents are always asking me why he don't come here. My Problem is Tita Tina is now mad at me, and she said that he will transfer my boyfriend to other school. What am I gonna do? [quote]Sorry for using some tagalog words, I hope you can help tell me. Thank you.[/quote] [spoiler]I hope my sister won't see this.[/spoiler]
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@--sweety10[/b] Err, I'm kind of confused with what you just said. ;__; First of all, that adviser of yours is a b*tch for getting in the middle of things. I mean, sure it's kind of her job to tell your mom that last year wasn't a very good year for you because of your boyfriend, but actually telling both parties (your bf's mom and your mom) things they say to her? Seriously. WTF. >.< So... what's your bf's mom is mad at you because... he wants to come to your house? O_O Well, since I'm confused, I'm going to ask you to clarify a bit. :lol3: But you should definitely talk to your boyfriend's mom properly to get rid of misunderstandings.
--sweety10
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm sorry that I confused you. My bf's mom is mad because my mother said [i]"...sige pumunta sya sa bahay pag-iigibin ko sya ng tubg,"[/i]. My last year's adviser tell it to her (my bf's mother).
akocJACKLYN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haay. bakit ganito ang buhay. noon lahat ng gusto ko kahit gano ka mahal bigay agad ngayon hindi na kse spoiled na daw ako masyado pero di ko nman kasalanan sila naman nag sanay sa akin na ganun.ngayon ko lang nalaman kung pano mag value ng mga gamit at family.pero bakit ganun hindi parin nila nakikita mga effort ko na nagbabago na ako kahit mahirap dahil sanay ako sa buhay na bgay lahat ng gusto ko.
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=--sweety10;#3565030;1273114205]I'm sorry that I confused you. My bf's mom is mad because my mother said [i]"...sige pumunta sya sa bahay pag-iigibin ko sya ng tubg,"[/i]. My last year's adviser tell it to her (my bf's mother).[/quote] No worries. :] Ohhh, I understand now. Stupid adviser, he/she shouldn't have told his mom that. It's not her place. D: Anyway, you should talk to his mom then. Explain to her why your mom said that. She probably just said that because she's upset about your academics last school year and she blamed your bf because your adviser told her about you guys. Talk to your mom, too. Give her a good reason to trust you that it's not because of your bf that last school year's wasn't very good for you and stuff. Parents tend to blame their kid's boyfriend/girlfriend when they don't meet their academic expectations.
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=akocJACKLYN;#3566620;1273134946]haay. bakit ganito ang buhay. noon lahat ng gusto ko kahit gano ka mahal bigay agad ngayon hindi na kse spoiled na daw ako masyado pero di ko nman kasalanan sila naman nag sanay sa akin na ganun.ngayon ko lang nalaman kung pano mag value ng mga gamit at family.pero bakit ganun hindi parin nila nakikita mga effort ko na nagbabago na ako kahit mahirap dahil sanay ako sa buhay na bgay lahat ng gusto ko.[/quote] I don't think you can post in tagalog here. You're in the internation forum. Anyway, my girlfriend is also spoiled. But you can also work for what you want. Not work, as in work, you'll do something in the house for exchange. Ask your parents about that. :lol3:
--sweety10
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]No worries. :] Ohhh, I understand now. Stupid adviser, he/she shouldn't have told his mom that. It's not her place. D: Anyway, you should talk to his mom then. Explain to her why your mom said that. She probably just said that because she's upset about your academics last school year and she blamed your bf because your adviser told her about you guys. Talk to your mom, too. Give her a good reason to trust you that it's not because of your bf that last school year's wasn't very good for you and stuff. Parents tend to blame their kid's boyfriend/girlfriend when they don't meet their academic expectations.[/quote] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's not about my academics, actually, when we started to be together, I became the first honor of the class and I when the recognition exercises came, I am the second honor and I also received awards. I can really feel that my mom don't trust me. Last school year when the Valentine's Party of our school came, even though I already bought a ticket, she didn't allow me. My mom and and my father even fought about that and I heard her say, [b]"...makikipaglandian lang naman yan dun!"[/b]. I was really hurt when I heard that, I cried all night. sorry for using some tagalog words again. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [quote]haay. bakit ganito ang buhay. noon lahat ng gusto ko kahit gano ka mahal bigay agad ngayon hindi na kse spoiled na daw ako masyado pero di ko nman kasalanan sila naman nag sanay sa akin na ganun.ngayon ko lang nalaman kung pano mag value ng mga gamit at family.pero bakit ganun hindi parin nila nakikita mga effort ko na nagbabago na ako kahit mahirap dahil sanay ako sa buhay na bgay lahat ng gusto ko.[/quote] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I think you can't post tagalog here. sorry. Anyway, I think you should really talk with your parents about your problem and say that you're trying to change. Work to get what you want by doing chores or by helping them. :)
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=--sweety10;#3572796;1273332033]It's not about my academics, actually, when we started to be together, I became the first honor of the class and I when the recognition exercises came, I am the second honor and I also received awards. I can really feel that my mom don't trust me. Last school year when the Valentine's Party of our school came, even though I already bought a ticket, she didn't allow me. My mom and and my father even fought about that and I heard her say, "...makikipaglandian lang naman yan dun!". I was really hurt when I heard that, I cried all night. sorry for using some tagalog words again.[/quote] Now I'm confused. You just said your academics last school year wasn't that good? @_@ Lol, nevermind. :lol3: I guess that's kind of understandable. Parents are like that, even though you're not even giving them any reason to feel that way. If it makes you feel any better, you're not the only one. I'm always hanging out at my boyfriend's house because obviously, boys aren't allowed inside [i]my[/i] house and my dad was like, "Pag ikaw mabuntis..." [b]WTF.[/b] :mad: I hate it that they don't "trust" me, but I don't think I'll be able to make them trust me no matter how hard I try to convince them. Guess you just have to wait to be "old enough" so you could do almost whatever you want without them telling you what to do. You [i]could[/i] talk to them about it, but it's rare for that to actually work. >_< Lol. I'm 18 and my parents still tell me that. It's messed up, I tell you.
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have a problem. Not a love problem, but just a problem. I have a hard time controlling my anger. Sometimes, I CAN control it to the point when I'm just indifferent to the situation. But..I've also been having a hard time controlling it. It confuses me and aggravates me. Sometimes, when I'm angry, I just have the sudden urge to HURT somebody, physically. It's hard. I break pens/pencils, rip notebook/book pages out, punch on tables, kick chairs...etc. And sometimes, I'm just "I don't f*cking care." I think this applies to my mood swings, but I'm not sure. And my mother and some of my friends have been saying that I have this intense glint on my eyes when I'm angry. The glint, she says, scares people. I scolded my sister yesterday because she lost my bookmark piece. My sister, my mom says, was just so afraid, that she stayed in my mom's room. This surprised me. I am SURE my mom has a worse temper than I do, and I mean WORSE temper. She goes to the point of throwing EVERYTHING around/yelling profanities etc., and my sister just stares in horror when she does this. However, when I scolded her yesterday, I KNOW FOR SURE, I controlled my anger better than my mom. But my sister was just AFRAID, locking herself in my parents' room. And when something pissed me off just the other day, I was such in a horrible mood. My classmates were all "Hey, Jed I --" and I shot them a look and harshly said "What?" They began apologizing all of the sudden. I'm not sure if my eyes had this "intense glint" or something...But I'm pretty sure I did, since I said my "What?" pretty normally. (Yes, I say my "What's" harshly sometimes.) I'm just...I don't know.
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo;#3598303;1274648306]I have a problem. Not a love problem, but just a problem. I have a hard time controlling my anger. Sometimes, I CAN control it to the point when I'm just indifferent to the situation. But..I've also been having a hard time controlling it. It confuses me and aggravates me. Sometimes, when I'm angry, I just have the sudden urge to HURT somebody, physically. It's hard. I break pens/pencils, rip notebook/book pages out, punch on tables, kick chairs...etc. And sometimes, I'm just "I don't f*cking care." I think this applies to my mood swings, but I'm not sure. And my mother and some of my friends have been saying that I have this intense glint on my eyes when I'm angry. The glint, she says, scares people. I scolded my sister yesterday because she lost my bookmark piece. My sister, my mom says, was just so afraid, that she stayed in my mom's room. This surprised me. I am SURE my mom has a worse temper than I do, and I mean WORSE temper. She goes to the point of throwing EVERYTHING around/yelling profanities etc., and my sister just stares in horror when she does this. However, when I scolded her yesterday, I KNOW FOR SURE, I controlled my anger better than my mom. But my sister was just AFRAID, locking herself in my parents' room. And when something pissed me off just the other day, I was such in a horrible mood. My classmates were all "Hey, Jed I --" and I shot them a look and harshly said "What?" They began apologizing all of the sudden. I'm not sure if my eyes had this "intense glint" or something...But I'm pretty sure I did, since I said my "What?" pretty normally. (Yes, I say my "What's" harshly sometimes.) I'm just...I don't know.[/quote] Hey there, mind if I'll ask you a question? Uhm, are your friends already know this problem? So that, they will understand the way you treat things or person. Well, the way you handle your mood is too rough for the others. They might be scared for the whole time because of your actions or just your intense glint from your eye. Sometimes we tend to have an action that makes the other people have a wrong interpretation with it; showing your intense glint and with the word saying "WHAT?" means to say you're angry towards them -- and that is the common interpretation with those moves :D You should tell some of your friends that sometimes you just tend to say "WHAT?" in a harsh way but the real meaning of it is YOU'RE NOT THAT ANGRY AT ALL. And about handling your mood, you should find an alternative ways to avoid giving an intense glint to your sister (that would make your sister run off to her bedroom and lock it up) and also breaking SOME THINGS is too dangerous. Also, you should not show off your anger where your little sister is there, she might not treat you well if she's getting old or so. Just deal all things in a calm way, not so rough.
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mystic rain;#3600387;1274762895]Hey there, mind if I'll ask you a question? Uhm, are your friends already know this problem? So that, they will understand the way you treat things or person. Well, the way you handle your mood is too rough for the others. They might be scared for the whole time because of your actions or just your intense glint from your eye. Sometimes we tend to have an action that makes the other people have a wrong interpretation with it; showing your intense glint and with the word saying "WHAT?" means to say you're angry towards them -- and that is the common interpretation with those moves :D You should tell some of your friends that sometimes you just tend to say "WHAT?" in a harsh way but the real meaning of it is YOU'RE NOT THAT ANGRY AT ALL. And about handling your mood, you should find an alternative ways to avoid giving an intense glint to your sister (that would make your sister run off to her bedroom and lock it up) and also breaking SOME THINGS is too dangerous. Also, you should not show off your anger where your little sister is there, she might not treat you well if she's getting old or so. Just deal all things in a calm way, not so rough.[/quote] Yes they do. In fact, they are the ones that pointed it out in the first place. I'm not sure though. I'm not sure how I feel when I say "What". It's confusing. I TRY to deal stuff in a calm way, but I can't. And don't worry about my sister, I guarantee when she grows up, her temper is going to be worse than mine. Thank you! <3
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ^ Hm, okay. I think I'll tell him to stop. I don't want to be in any relationship pa. Hope he'll understand :) Thanks Ate Jem [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/5.gif[/img] I'll let

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:03

[ 10 queries - 0.654 second ]
Privacy Policy