• ARCHIVES 
  • » Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

Pages: 123456789..9

Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

[b]Added to my list: Tifa Lockheart and Cloud Strife.. hihi :wow: [/b]
louise_green08
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

hey pipz!! my vote goes to ran and sinichi kudo!! jajjaja... when sinichi became conan, conan receive so much advantage for ran.. jaja :lol:
aubrey011
» n00b
1969-12-31

4 me Mikan and Natsume and the love triangle are Mikan,Ruka,and Natsume.. i luv it :wow:
sirmcfly
» n00b
1969-12-31

daisuke niwa & risa harada (DN angel) ryoma & sakuno (prince of tennis)
ailyne
» n00b
1969-12-31

mikan-natsume [b]SAYA- HAJI![/b] saya-solomon diva-solomon tifa-cloud syaoran-sakura fay-sakura rinko-sano
little *Chestnut
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Mizuki + Sano[/b] is kawaiiiii or maybe i'm just anticipating all too much :P
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Miaka and Tamahome (Fushigi Yugi) Recca and Yanagi (Flame of Recca)[/b]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]Best Love team[/b] ? mmm [/color] =>[b]Himura Kenshin and Kamiya Kaoru[/b] (OVA) man.. they give meaning to in [b]sickness[/b] and in [b]health[/b] till [u]death[/u] do us part :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: so sad huhuhu
clarissess29
» n00b
1969-12-31

-> sakura and syoaran -> kt and dylan -> haru and eli :)
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Miaka and tamahome.. Takiko and Uruki.. Natsume and Mikan.. Seiji Sawamura and Midori.. Kyo and Tohru.. Edward and me.. nyehehe.. :eh: :redface: Night and Riiko.. :eh:
KingKross
» n00b
1969-12-31

naruto and hinata (naruto) Koyuki and Maho (Beck)
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ranma and akane(ranma 1/2) inuyasha and kagome(Inuyasha) keitaro and naru(Love Hina)
alyssa_tendo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ranma and Akane :D lol [img]http://www.gsoftnet.us/Anime/RanmaJuliet.jpg[/img]
samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Tamahome and Miaka (Fushigi Yuugi) Ranma and akane (Ranma 1/2) Lulu and CC (code Geass) Van Fanel and Hitome (Vision of Escaflowne) Shaoran and Sakura (Card Captor Sakura and Tsubasa chronicle Reservoir) Usagi and Mamuro (Sailor Moon) Naruto and Hinata (Naruto) shikamaru and Temari (Naruto) Sakura and Sasuke (Naruto) Rukia and Ichigo (Bleach) Gokou and chi chi (DBZ) Kenshin and Kouro (Rorouni kenshin) Kagome and Inuyasha (Inuyasha) Mikan and Natsume (Gakuen alice) yagami Light and Amane Misa (Death Note) Me and Hatake Kakashi....(hahaahaha.... :eh: )
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] [img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x134/matet03/sr_22_1.jpg[/img] Karasuma-kun and Tenma-chan ~ School Rumble Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye ~ Fullmetal Alchemist Haruhi and Tamaki-sempai ~ Ouran Natsume and Mikan ~ Gakuen Alice Kenshin and Kaouru ~ Ruroni Kenshin Miaka and Tamahome ~ Fy Uruki and Takiko ~ Genbu Kaiden [/align]
september_30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Eugene and Jenny of Ghostfighter Inuyasha and Kagome of Inuyasha Son Gouko and Chi-Chi of Dragonball Z Gohan and Videl of Dragonball Z Vegetta and Burma of Dragonball Z Lantis and Hikaru of magic Knight RayEarth Recca and Anna of Flames of Recca Tamahome and Miaka Alfred and Mikaela of Ghostfighter Sanji and namie of One Piece
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sakura and syaoran (cardcaptore sakura) yusuke and kayko ( yu yu hakusho) they :thumbsup:
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc]sakura and syaoran of tsubasa chronicles imadori and mikoto of school rumble[/color]
pampy917
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like - ichigo - rukia - naruto - hinata - tamahome - miaka - inuyasha - kagome - sakura -shaoran - cloud - tifa - squall - rinoa - quistis - irvine - tidus - yuna - sakuragi - and the girl.. if forgot her name.. - yoh - ana - shikamaru - temari - kenshin - kaurou - ash - misty - and many more
jah
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like: ukiya shun and ikusawa ruriko (but they did'nt end up each other..not as i expected!) tokai hibiki and liebely dita.. (cute couples..they call each others funny names!)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:21

[ 9 queries - 0.472 second ]
Privacy Policy