• ARCHIVES 
  • » Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

Pages: 1..123456789

Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

l_drais
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

usop - one piece
faried_azie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

kenshin and kaoru (samurai x) Light x Misa(death note) sakuragi x haruko (slam dunx)
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: Rukia + Ichigo :kiss: :arrow: naruto+ Hinata :kiss:
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: Inuyasha + Kagome (Inuyasha) They are sweet! :wow:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Yoh & Anna [/b]- [i]Shaman King[/i] :lol: Funny couple.
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Sasuke x Sakura(naruto) Naruto x Hinata(Naruto) Kakashi x Kurenai(Naruto) heero x Relena( GundamW) miliard x noin(GundamW) Shikamaru x Ino(Naruto) Pein x Konan(Naruto) Haseo x Atoli(.Hack//G.U) Deon x Anna(Le Chevalier D'Eon) Guren x Kouchi(Shonen Onmyouji)
darksoulsilent
» n00b
1969-12-31

all of of them my fav...=D

Last edited by darksoulsilent (2008-09-06 02:35:50)

ayumi_99
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Natsume[/b] X [b]Mikan[/b] ([i]Gakuen alice[/i]) [b]Syaoran[/b] X [b]Sakura[/b] ([i]Tsubasa Chronicle[/i]) [b]Ichig[/b]o X [b]Rukia[/b] ([i]Bleach[/i])
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Takishima Kei & Hanazono Hikari[/b] :D [spoiler][img]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/zomgspongelolbob/HikariandKei49.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]favs:[/b] [b]+lelouch & C.C(code geass R2) +anya & gino(code geass R2) +akina & hime(yozakura quartet) +mikan & natsume(alice academy) +takume & rimi(chaos head) +tamaki & haruhi(ouran kouko host club)[/b]
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sakura n syaoran :wow:
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=pink] for me its: [b]sasuke and sakura[/b] = naruto syaoran and sakura = card captor sakura / chronicles of wings natsume and mikan = gakuen alice hotaru and luca = gakuen alice naruto and hinata = naruto neji and ten ten = naruto ino and sai = naruto shikamaru and temari = naruto ichigo and rukia = bleach atsushi and risa = lovely complex amamiya and aoba = tokimeki memorial haruhi and tamaki = ouran high school host club konan and pein [pain] = naruto anko and ibiki = naruto i'll edit this some other time , i have so many couples that i like but i can't seem to remember all of them now :P haha .. [/color]
kinetixz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Kira Yamato x Lacus Clyne Cagalli Yula Atha x Athrun Zala Shinn Asuka x Stellar :::Gundam Seed Destiny::: Ikki x Ringo :::Air Gear:::
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Lelouch x C.C. among all the anime i've seen they're the most funny and cute couple evah!!

Last edited by flint_hydz (2008-11-15 21:42:00)

pRe-xiOuZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhm.. . CC and Lelouch (code geass) Yuuki and Zero (vampire knight) haruhi and hikaru (ouran high school host club)
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: haruhi-tamaki/kyouya/hikaru... :arrow: kyou-tohru :arrow: shaoran-sakura :arrow: [b]sunako-kyouhei[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Cloud :arrow: Tifa Squall :arrow: Rinoa Zidane :arrow: Princess Garnet Tidus :arrow: Yuna Vaan :arrow: Ashe :thumbsup:[/i][/b]
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Yano Motoharu & Nanami Takahashi[/b] [i]•Bokura Ga Ita•[/i] [spoiler][img]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s298/galpito/image03.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/align]

Last edited by §hiƒƒer (2008-11-20 11:00:58)

rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kyohei and sunako - yamato nadeshiko mirmo and rhima- mirmo de pon
christie_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

syaoran and sakura kinomoto naruto and hinata sakura and sasuke ryoma and sakuno inuyasha and kagome!:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:02

[ 9 queries - 0.089 second ]
Privacy Policy