• ARCHIVES 
  • » Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

dreamwisher
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

MY FAVE ANIME COUPLES: Shinichi and Ran(Detective Conan) Heiji and Kazuha(Detective Conan) Shikamaru and Temari(Naruto) Heero and Relena(Gundam Wing) Sakura and Shaoran(Cardcaptor Sakura)
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

[b][u]sasuke n' sakura[/u][/b] wakokok. ;)
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:)[b]i think......HARUHI AND HIKARU..in OHSHS... Sakura And Shaoran in Tsubasa Chronicles heji and kazuha in detective conan Shinichi And Ran in " "[/b]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-04-02 03:10:46)

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Kiba-Hina Neji-Ten Sasu-Saku .... Last but not the least Kakashi and Ayame ! :D XD [b](all of them from Naruto)[/b]
yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sasahara and oguie from [b]GENSHIKEN[/b]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,wooo! i love: [quote]:arrow: Tamahome + Miaka (Fushigi Yuugi) :arrow: Usagi + Mamoru (Bishoujo Senshi)[/quote] :arrow: i know you won't believe the last pair but i love them.. hehe :D

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-04-07 00:40:21)

_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nanami takahashi and yano motoharu(bokura ga ita) ~`they're so cute together.ü <3 uhm. i also like koizumi and otani(lovely complex) ~`they're unique.:D
rhenier
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S020wkYghIpAYBA_ejzbkF/SIG=12igndqkb/EXP=1208595364/**http%3A//www.ancalima.co.uk/mainfiles/mangacovers/dnangel/02.jpg[/img] DAISUKE X RIKU [img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2084/1946593191_352e2818d0.jpg?v=0[/img] SHAORAN X SAKURA [img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1234/845825265_cbb00b50b9.jpg?v=0[/img] NARUTO X HINATA
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

fave couple? hehehehehe its gonna be naruto and sakura hehehehe :P
joanjcv18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yoh asakura :arrow: Anna Kyōyama (shaman king) Sousuke Sagara :arrow: Kaname Chidori (Full metal Panic) Daisuke Niwa :arrow: Riku Harada (Dn Angel)
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sakura :rose: Shaoran(Cardcaptor Sakura) nanami takahashi :rose:and yano motoharu(bokura ga ita) rei :rose: ran (super gals) katy minami :rose: dilan(mirmo de pon) naruto :rose: hinata :wow::D:wow:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Naruto+Hinata Lee+Sakura(cardcaptor) Syaoran+Sakura(Tsubasa chronicles)
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hikari and takeru [digimon adventure o2] taichi and sora [digimon adventure o2] haruhi and kaoru [ouran high school host club] lenalee and allen [d. gray-man] asuna and negi [mahou sensei negima] :lol: syaoran and sakura [tsubasa/ card captor sakura] daisuke and riku [dn angel] amu and tadase [shugo chara] louise and saito [zero no tsukaima] risa and otani [lovely complex] suzuka and yamato [suzuka] ichigo and rukia [bleach] inuyasha and kikyo [inuyasha] lacus and kira [gundam seed destiny] lelouch and cc [code geass] [x mikoto and imadori [school rumble] tenma and karasuma [school rumble] yuufa and roan [ragnarok the animation] belldandy and keichi [ah! my goddess] coud and ren [elemental gerad] L and misa [deathnote] light and misa [deathnote] [x rosette and chrno [chrno crusade] :D
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b][/b]kira and lacus :arrow:[b][/b]Sakura and Syaoran :arrow:[b][/b]Inuyasha and Kagome
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Inuyasha♥Kagome Shinichi♥Ran Katie♥Dylan
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Ryoma x Sakuno[/b][/color] [img]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm89/sakura19_akita/The_Prince_of_Tennis01e20.png[/img]
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#FF6699]Mikan Sakura && Natsume Hyuuga :wow:[/color][/b]
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:norose: anime couples : :arrow: sakura syaoran :arrow: naruto hinata :arrow: sakura sasuke :arrow: neji ten ten :kiss: kawaii
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nana-chan and yano of bokura ga ita inu yasha and kagome seshoumarou and kagura:lol: sasuke and sakura temari and shikamaru len tsukimori and you know who... kira and lacus clyne harima and eri...:lol:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Sakura and Li Naruto and Hinata =) totally the best couple ever
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:26

[ 9 queries - 0.118 second ]
Privacy Policy