• ARCHIVES 
  • » Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

Pages: 123456789..9

Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

pampy_loves_lia
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

just like pampy's answear.. hehehe it actually me..
rookie-chan
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

ryoma xa sakuno... =) :midfinger:
suzuka58
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) great posts
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: Haji and Saya--->Blood+ :arrow: Saber and Shiro--->Fate/Stay Night :arrow: Rin and Archer--->Fate/Stay Night :arrow: Ikki and Ringo--->Air Gear :arrow: Sora and Rika--->Air Gear [align=center]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[/align] Final Fantasy!! :arrow: Squall --> Rinoa :arrow: Cloud --> Tifa :arrow: Zidane --> Garnet :arrow: Yuna --> Tidus :arrow: Ashe --> Vaan [align=center]Lurve them :wow: :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [/align][/b]

Last edited by fando91 (2007-10-05 11:40:33)

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]natsume + mikan (gakuen alice)[/b] chrono + rosette (chrono crusade) inuyasha + kagome (inuyasha) sasuke + sakura (naruto) kaname + sagara (full metal panic) winry + edward elric (full metal alchemist) sakura + syaoran (cardcaptor sakura) hikaru + hayate (pretear) soujiro + aya natsume (tenjho tenge) kauro + kenshin (samurai x) kyo sohma + tohru honda (fruits basket) =)
Reverie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#9900ff] [img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/20/55/23855502/1_314229839m.jpg[/img] Athrun & Lacus [img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/20/55/23855502/1_902310129m.jpg[/img] Sesshomaru & Kikyo [img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/27/36/49096372/1_162987641m.jpg[/img] Kisara & Seto [img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/20/55/23855502/1_691939159m.jpg[/img] Shinn & Stellar [img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/20/55/23855502/1_645024184m.jpg[/img] Hinamori & Hitsugaya and many... :norose: [/color]
senpaimomo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Kanata and Miyu of UFO BABY! Ueki and Mori Of U know what!
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Sakura Uchiha and Sakura Haruno (SasuSaku) =) [img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i100/fireprincess123/sasuke%20and%20sakura/28Naruto2Dkun6.jpg[/img][/b][/color]
Santini
» n00b
1969-12-31

Kaoru Kamiya and Kenshin Himura forever!!! :wow: :wow: Loph them !!! :D
aL-ZeRo
» n00b
1969-12-31

=| I'm always dreaming of Cagalli and Athurn (GS destiny) :lol:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: Athrun Zala and Cagalli Yula Attha :arrow: Kakashi and Kurenai :wow: :arrow: Naruto and Hinata :arrow: Kiba and Hinata :arrow: Sasuke and Hinata :eh: :arrow: Chouji and Ino :arrow: Shikamaru and Temari :arrow: Jiraiya and Tsunade :arrow: Kabuto and Shizune :arrow: Sai and Hinata :o :arrow: Sai and Sakura :retard: :lol:
kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Naruto-Hinata[/b](naruto shonen jump) [b]Ichigo-Rukia[/b](Bleach) that's all :D :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
yukijura_ann001
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b][align=center][/align] :lol: athrun zala and lacus clyne ang cuTe niLang 2.!!
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=yukijura_ann001][b][/b][align=center][/align] :lol: athrun zala and lacus clyne ang cuTe niLang 2.!![/quote] english only :/
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura [/b](Naruto) [b]Mickan and Natsume[/b] (Alice Academy) [b]Tohru and Kyo Sohma [/b](Fruits Basket) [b]Haruko Akagi and Kaede Rukawa[/b] (Slam Dunk) the best :wow:
karen_eiram
» n00b
1969-12-31

Kairi And momo adachi from peach girl , pierre and chocola from sugar sugar rune and kagome and inuyasha from ''
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yuna and Tidus :wow: [img]http://ttcekegm.joueb.com/images/yuna%20tidus%20magike%20kiss_t.jpg[/img]
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yuna and Tidus :wow: [img]http://ttcekegm.joueb.com/images/yuna%20tidus%20magike%20kiss_t.jpg[/img]
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sorry for the double post, the first one had an error on it and thought it won't appear so I did it again and so this happened. I apologize :crybaby:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][color=pink]these are rare couples from naruto - i know its silly Kabuto + Shizune Gekkou + Yugao Uzuki Kakashi + Ayame (the girl @ ramen bar) silly what? 555555+[/color][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:44

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy