• ARCHIVES 
  • » Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

Pages: 1..123456789

Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

[b] -zero and C.C -sasuke and sakura -yoh and anna -kenshin ang kaoru =D [/b]
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

naruto and hinata ryoma echizen and sakuno riyuzaki
-cupkeyk_fheiy-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..kohoko-len.. ..naruto-hinata.. ..recca-yagami.. ..eugene-jenny.. ..ron-hikaru.. ..sakura-saoran..
bebe33
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wow: •Haruhi && Kaoru (Ouran HS Host Club) :wow: •Yano && Nana (Bokura Ga Ita)
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Mikan and Natsume [/b]of [b]Alice Academy[/b] :wow:really love them :kiss: [b]Riiko and Night Tenjou[/b] of [b]Absolute Boyfriend[/b] :wow: so cute..:wow: [b]Kagome and Inuyasha[/b] of [b]Inuyasha :wow: [/b]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Kyoko Mogami and Sho Fuwa-スキップ・ビート!(Skip Beat) Kuran Kaname and Cross Yuuki-ヴァンパイア騎士 (Vampire Knight) Takasu Ryuuji and Aisaka Taiga-Toradora
Sakura Minitsuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Syaoran and sakura9Tsubasa chronicle) Inuyasha and Kagome(Inuyasha) Ikuto and Amu ( Shugo chara) Rito and lala (To love ru)
ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Naruto + Hinata (Naruto) Renton + Eureka (Eureka Seven) Daisuke + Riko (DN Angel) Harima + Tenma (School Rumble)
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Haruhi & Tamaki - Ouran High School Host Club Kyohei & Sunako - Yamato Nadeshiko I love them! :wow:
uchiha2008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Uchiha Sasuke - Hyuga Hinata Yano Motoharu - Nanami Takahashi
Gameloading
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:Shana and Yuji (Shakugan no shana)
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: Naruto And Hinata :arrow: Inuyasha And Kagome
iceman11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Shikamaru and Temari (dunno why, but i love them....) =) Haruhi and Tamaki (cuz they're so freakin' cute and funny...............) can i put Johnny Bravo and Debbie Thornberry? I think they look good together, lol :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Naruto and Sakura :thumbsup: [/i][/b]
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Shikamaru N Temari Inuyasha n Kagome
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Otani and Kouizumi[/b] :rose:
xXxanthony24xXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Inuyasha and Kagome and Shana and Yuji
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: Hinata and Naruto
cheremy
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wow:Miaka and Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) Cloud and tifa (final fantasy):kiss: :wow:shana and yuji-(shakugan no shana) :kiss::rose:tsaka ung couples sa dn angel favorite ko un eh!:rose::kiss:
taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Naruto And Hinata
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Uhm.. one of the reason why I like anime coz of the Love team thingy goin on. lol. -Ichigo + Rukia (BLEACH) -Haruhi + Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) -Miaka + Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi) -Inuyasha

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:54

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy