• ARCHIVES 
  • » What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

Pages: 123456..6

What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

senyorito21
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

that is [i]soooo mean[/i]... but the[b] TRUTH FREAKIN HURTS...[/b] [b]he is also my biggest mistake...[/b] [i]waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...[/i] =( :wasted:
meteora
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

"Sure .. the feeling's mutual." Though, it might be an impulsive reflex caused by specific circumstances that both of you might be into as of the moment. The best thing to do to thwart this kind of situations is to think first before spilling out anything. YOu might suddenly open up a can of worms for your sudden negligence and tactlessness.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Well, you don't have to ask.. that's like being hit by a canon! If you ask me, I'm someone who's got problems with anger management. I just hope someone is around to break up the fight. :disgust:
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it sure sucks! but i think he/she wouldn't say such thing if you yourself haven't done anything.
sTaR_47
» n00b
1969-12-31

..waaahhh..that hurts.. =| ..i'm glad it didn't still happened to me.. but if that will happen to me..dunno maybe i might say anything bad.. maybe i'll avoid him..and i will also remember him as the biggest mistake of my life.. [quote][color=red]Try to learn to speak/post in English.. it is NOT nice translating others' posts[/color][/quote]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-08-10 22:53:29)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sTaR_47]..waaahhh..sakit naman nun.. =| ..buti na lng di pa nang_yayari sa akin.. peroh kung mang_yayari sa akin yun..ewan baka kung ano pa masabi ko.. maybe iiwasan ko na siya..and i will also remember him as the biggest mistake of my life..[/quote] :arrow: kindly post in english. @T well if he said that, i'll just say: [i][b]"well thank you =) , in that case, your life is an uberly big mistake" =D [/b][/i]
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

If ever that is true. then I'll prove him wrong. =)
cherrylovelu
» n00b
1969-12-31

"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!" i'll laugh at him, in his face... and tell him that he just did the biggest mistake and that is "hurting me" and "losing me" .... :eh:
Shayne
» n00b
1969-12-31

That was so mean..if that happens well, his the same..his the biggest mistake ever happen in my life..
tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm.... i'll cry :crybaby: hahahahaha.. joke... his not the only guy in the world... duh....
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'll prove him wrong
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll cry and I'll prove him wrong. :P
' ' ' ' nElZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=tina_nastygurl]hmmm.... i'll cry :crybaby: hahahahaha.. joke... his not the only guy in the world... duh....[/quote] [color=pink][b][u][/u] yah! i will do that also but :crybaby: .... after i cry!>........ i'll punch him! :evil: and i will tell him" ur also the biggest mistake... in the world![/b][/color]
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]to mean...[/b] dont worry when he loses you that is the biggest mistake of him
maetheism
» n00b
1969-12-31

actually what i did. I told him. "well at least we made it that far." cried. and never talked to him again. It's been a few months. =[
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no one told me dat b4... but...if he gonna say dat to me...i'll gonna be totally super duper mega ultra broken!..huhuhuh :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: but...i will rply him with dis: :arrow: [b]"its your lost!, not mine!..&& sumdeii you will realize dat the biggest mistake you knew is da most important thing dat you ever lost!"...[/b] :eh:

Last edited by +._ROCEL_.+ (2007-09-03 15:37:07)

-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

OMG,, I'll just say,, ur the biggest F ever,,
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] that'll torn my heart into piecesss.. that hurts ya kno,. especially when u loved that person so damn much.. wel,, if he'd tell that to me i'd be like "DARN, YOU'RE A LOOSER ANYWAYS,WHO SAID THAT I LOVED U,MORON! hehe..[/b]
broken em0wh..47
» FTalker
1969-12-31

that freakin hurts but i'll tell him ur the biggest MISTAKE in my life i wish i never found u/loved you nd :crybaby: lol
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:16

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy