• ARCHIVES 
  • » What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

Pages: 1123456

What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

i will also hate him!!!!!!!!!!! ahahhaha!
marielee_poison
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

That was shocking situation.But i think i would tell him or she that "same to you" even if it hurts me a lot , .. :doubt: :crybaby:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

if my crush sed that. i'll just let it go. i mean. he's just a crush. but if my loved one sed that, i'll say 'so? that ain't gonna change life. saying i am the biggest mistake in ur life? duh!? piss off loser.' but it will really hurt me saying that.
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.,outch.., it hUrts bUt,.i wilL acCept it!! !!its just a mAtter of hArsh thing in lifE!!!!!!!!!!!
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tell him this... you said i was the biggest mistake of your life? maybe for now... but you have many more mistakes to come. and i'm sure you'll get over me being the "biggest" mistake of your life. and even if your are upset, that doesn't give you the right to say that to me. i have feelings to you know ^maybe, that's what my reaction will be if someone said that to me.
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! that hurts.. but if its that. better accept it! huhuhuhuh :crybaby:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nothing that hurts BUT i just say that she's the biggest shit ever! LMFAO --------------- well actually if someone said that its like getting hit by a shark on the water.you wouldn't have any hope in your life cause the one you wanted to live with doesn't want you anymore and feels that you're his/her biggest mistake :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh mah gawd! so hurt! :cry: i'll tell him/her that "woh we have the same thought! btw, same 2 you"! hahaha :lol::crybaby: crazy!
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll give him payback. a payback so badd, he'll come get his mommie. XD
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i can't believe that he can say lyk that to me..=D i'll trick him.. n make him say "forgive me..!"=D.=D.=D
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it sure hurt cuz it happened :crybaby::crybaby:
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it hurts. but i will just let him go. and forget him. :( :crybaby: :crybaby:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Aw!! so not right, heart bleed
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

That's fine with me. I'll smile at her and say "I may be the biggest mistake in your life but I hope you've learned something from that mistake."
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eBay Ghost]That's fine with me. I'll smile at her and say "I may be the biggest mistake in your life but I hope you've learned something from that mistake."[/quote] cool.. @topic maybe ill just say, "thanks for making me strong" hehehe
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im will say to her "If im the biggest mistake to you, i think you are my biggest hope and maybe you learn from me/ that mistake"..=(
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

damn.. That hurts.. I think he's my biggest mistake too..
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:( aw.. that hurts, really.. if my crush tell me that in front of me then i'll just smile :) and tell him "same to you"... so, it seems that i'm not affected but i know it hurts..
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=senyorito21]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/quote] I'd prolly be hurt, but in a way its saddening for him/her. It was his/her mistake for choosing you, so technically, he/she was the original mistake.
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ill show him im not just his biggest mistake but his worst mistake. =D [i]"so dont dare to mess up with me." =D [/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:02

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy