• ARCHIVES 
  • » What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

Pages: 123456..6

What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

aw.. it hurts..
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

huhuhu.. im gonna die the next min.. kill myself to death ==emo=== hahaha
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haven't he considered that he was my biggest mistake :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

it so deep.. i want to say a lot of sorryyy...
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:crybaby:gonna...gonna... walk away.. huhu.. i dont know him to see me crying...
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if i'm in the right frame of mind, i'll respond with [b]"thank u for being honest but since it's the two of us involved here, you shouldn't blame it on just one person, specifically to me."[/b] (wh0ah, that's l0ng) but if i'm feeling witty, sharp-tongued and unpredictable, all at the same time (which is often), i'll be saying [b]"are you referring to yourself?"[/b] "killer one-liner"
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he's just my dupa mega crush.... :lol: weeeiiii :crybaby: ouchh...
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=green]woah..it freakin hurtz!!! :cry: ill slap him & say to him.."i hope you choke & die!" =D [/color] [/b][/align]

Last edited by bR0keN_sciss0Rs (2008-03-23 22:05:27)

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i can accept it.. cuz i know myself.. im not worth to have a life partner..
switserenade
» n00b
1969-12-31

that sux well it happened bfo though slap him on da face walk away cry da nxt day il wake up and he nvr existed bfo nw n ever
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Haha, then he's the biggest mistake in my life, too. Hmph.. He's not worth crying for.
ditH_rangErs
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: its so deep..
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll just tell him it's his F lost!
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i> i wish i never met you and knew you< >it really hurtzz<
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll slap the face of that person so hard that it'll turn red and walk away without saying a single word. curse you!
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aww blleehh,,, your not the only guy here in earth.. :wow:

Last edited by witchcraftlady (2008-04-14 02:32:42)

pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

depressed. he's a loser haha
♫aIkeE♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll spunk him... he's just a CRUSH...! no enough ryt 2 tell me those words.. hmp!
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow. ill tell him "stop making imaginations" . :evil: i will not let any person tell that. any person doesnt have the right to tell us that kind of word. even if we are so stupid.
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll prove to him that he is the worst mistake in my life and not the other way around.!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:13

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy