• ARCHIVES 
  • » What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

Pages: 1..123456

What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

bleedingangel_07
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

i will definately be sad. :crybaby: i'll probably lock myself up in my room and tell myself how worthless i am. lol.
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

[quote=senyorito21]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!" :O :crybaby: :O[/quote] aww it hurrtz! but as what they say, TRUTH REALLY HURTS.
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

at first ill be... HUH?!? :O tehn.. aaaawwwwwwwwttttttttttttzzzzzzzzzzzz :retard: and :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: and.. [spoiler][spoiler]why why?? :wallbash: no.. wat did i do? (lol) then cry all night.. hehehehe[/spoiler][/spoiler]
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

"Your just a waste of my life" naks!! somthing like that =deep inside = SAKIT@!
gemima
» n00b
1969-12-31

that would be so tragic.. well! i will quickly tell him... "YOU'RE SUCH A LOSER" i really dont know.. i dont want to experience that .. EVER!!!
ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: waaaah.. well, if dat happen to mi well .. i well.. [b]Big mistake his face.![/b]=D .. i'll prove and show to him dat he is wrong.. [b]I.D.C[/b]:D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]well..of course i will be very very sad.. but of course i will give him a really great response.. like uhmm.. "oh yeah..maybe i am the biggest mistake of your life..but guess what!.. that doesn't make any sense!"..and then laugh.. just laugh.. wuahahaha..and then walk out.. go somewhere err..far way from him..without any people..lol make sure you are alone and then shout! scream to death and cry!... wuahahahaha.. rock on! \m/[/b]
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:i will cry and be broken but I'll prove him wrong..:)
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll say, your also the biggest mistake of my life too...
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

F*CK. it will hurt me 4 sure.. mybe i wil hit him. :D:D
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i would feel devastated.. hurt.. i think i lose my mind..:wallbash:
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll prove him wrong ..
jeckzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

prove that its wrong!
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

So? You can learn from mistakes. Be thankful you looser. :| :arrow: Shocked. xD
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=senyorito21]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/quote] i will feel evil :evil: :evil: hahaha :evil::cool:
Babiie-Doll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I will just.. forget about what he said, anyway it's just a crush. ;)[/b]
littLe_cLeO
» n00b
1969-12-31

that freakin' hurts!!!! and i'll also tell him the same way...:crybaby:
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I won't talk to him ever as if nothing happened between us.
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

He's my big mistake too..:lol:
idontknow!
» n00b
1969-12-31

++waAh..sakit aman.. weLL..hes my biggest mistake too..hahah patas na tau..aray aman..XD+++++++:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:15

[ 10 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy