• ARCHIVES 
  • » What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

Pages: 1234566

What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

.ill ask why
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

i know its hard but i'll just accept the truth...and hate him forever!!!
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

It's an honor to accept that[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/5259/crycf6.gif[/img]
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maybe it's just the real thing. then so be it! :angry:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I'll just laugh and i will thank him... and i will also tell him that... maybe i'm the biggest mistake in ur life but i'm the biggest part of ur life.... u know y?. cause im ur biggest mistake... and mistake is part of our life... haha!=D [/b]
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

It wud rly hurt me a lot an myt cause me 2 cry for a vry long tym :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

this is do big hurt its so painfull. and i wanna say again "You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life tooo ! !" =D
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

aww..that would hurt me sooo much.. it's not that good to hear those words..(as we all know)
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'll feel confuse he's just my crush why would he tell me that lol. If it's my bf/someone i love then i'll ask him why then ditch him. I would feel hurt because I don't deserve those words..
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll kill him. Kidding. I'd answer him. I would prove to him that he's worse than me. :)
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll be hurt... and cry like a river??NO WAY! i know someday, he'll realize that losing me is his biggest mistake...:)
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

omg that really hurts .. but its okay ... i'll just ask him why .. than cry :crybaby: i hope that my boyfriend doesn't say that to me i'll really kill myself if he said something like that.. =(
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Well i would've said that to my ex-boyfriend but oh me dumbo hoho =D If someone said that meaningful sentence to me then it is fine for me. Wak. And daramdamdam.. He left me. He doesnt liek me on how i am. That is really :thumbsdown: lol
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

awww. that hurts.... but it's you mistake anyway. in the first place, why waste time on me? :eh:
tracy09
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will tell him.. " that words are the damnest words u said.." ahahhahahahhahaah... =D
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

okay that's hurts me so much i want to cry till my pain gone and i will tell him that: the hell who you are??? your so stupid for making me your biggest mistake.. and i prove to him that his biggest mistake is letting me go!!!! :evil:
clenn
» n00b
1969-12-31

i thnk i fell better after that happen whahahhaaaaaaaaaaa
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

of course, i would feel broken. who would want to hear that right?
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

i will suicide! and i will cry and cry and cry
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll give him time...and just think... maybe he was upset of something... :paranoid: maybe the person was just confused or irritated of something.. :wasted: maybe a bad day... :rolleyes: even if he has no right to say so... still i must have done something to upset the person... if not... he's a really special person ( :retard: )... :eh: and if so... he doesnt deserve my attention :paranoid: ... i can do without him..heheheh :eh:

Last edited by abhiegail (2008-08-09 07:53:52)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » What will you feel if your super duper mega ultra Crush.... or your love one said this to you... [b]"You are the Biggest Mistake of my Life!!"[/b] :O :crybaby: :O

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:43

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy