• ARCHIVES 
  • » well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

Pages: 123455

well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

girls. :lol: 'cuz i'm a girl and i really know it. ;)
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

of cors no doubt bout that girls are so emo
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

girls.. =|
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]it's obvious.. girls are more expressive admit it -- when boys cry, talk about poetry, admire the flowers the birds etc, they're labeled as gay hahaha that's why they are not that showy[/b]
~azure flame~
» n00b
1969-12-31

girls.... coz girls are more emotional...when girls have some problems,they will likely look for someone to ask some advice or sumthin....while boys tends to keep their problem to theirselves... and some research proved that girls are more expressive than boys...^_____^
broken em0wh..47
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]mostly girls[/b] like me
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

girls are very emotional..really.!
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Girls are more expressive, obviously --especially when we get emotional. But there are a few men who are not afraid to show their feelings.[/quote] Agree with her. [i]haven't seen Emotional guys? [/i]
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

girls!!
bubble_brain07
» n00b
1969-12-31

no doubt!! girls are more expressive!! we boys are not used in letting out our feelings :D :D [color=red]Please avoid StiCky CaPz next time. [/color]

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-10-13 19:08:33)

wRaithdoLL
» n00b
1969-12-31

girls are more sensitive ! just a little wrong-doing , we'll take it seriously ! =)
stylishMO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] ldo gurls..[/b]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i believe gurls are more talkative and vocal, that's why
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fOr me [b]gURLs!![/b] gUrLs are more expressive than boys.. we always express our feelings to others..
sexyposh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Girls[/b] why? because we express ourselves even more... ;) =)
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmn.. gurls only shout.. but guyz...??? drink till they drop dead n d floor... and wen they strt talking...?? my ged.. its hard to stop them..
xootwistedo6
» n00b
1969-12-31

well.girls really . but i think GUYS are more emotional .they keep they're emotions by demselves(mostly) dey want to be ALONE!duh. -------------------------------------- ♥
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

so obvous dats gurlz are emotional :D
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im sure its the girlssssss
markdspark
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://www.emo-corner.com/emo-icons/images/large/41.gif[/img] bakit ako ang mas expressive sa mga X ko????
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well guys who do you think?? lets see the different reactions in this thread.. >> mods its okei if you delete this thread.. :thumbsup:

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:54

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy